Below is a list of the modifications which are allowed. The use of modifications that aren’t on
this list may result in a high severity punishment. Modifications which do not give any
advantage (such as visual modifications) are allowed. If a modification isn’t listed below,
please ask staff before using it. Modifications which are identical (but have a different name)
to the ones below are allowed.
• 5zig, LabyMod and Badlion Client: Optimizes FPS, makes smoother gameplay and may modify cosmetics appearance and ease control of LabyMod settings.
• Forge Mod: An open-source modding API and loader which is designed to manage your modifications. Note: Using a client/modifications that is NOT listed here could lead to a permanent ban from our network.
• Damage Indicators: Displays player health along with gaining or loss of health.
• ArmourHUD, Status EffectHUD and DirectionHUD: Displays armour durability, potion effects and an on-screen compass in the HUD.
• AppleCore: Adds food saturation information to HUD.
• CPS Mod: Shows your clicks per second.
• Keystrokes Mod: Shows what key you’re currently pressing.
• Shaders, Motion Blur, Cape Mods, Better Animations and Texture Packs: Modifications that visually improve MineCraft are allowed, as long as they do not change the transparency of blocks (making non-transparent blocks transparent, this is deemed as X-Ray and is bannable).
Note: Possession of transparent texture packs such as X-ray texture pack will lead to a permanent ban from our network!
• ClearChat/FastChat Mod: Makes the chat background opacity transparent (Improves FPS).
• ChatBubbles: Displays messages players send above their heads for ease of reading.
• SafeChat: Bleeps out and deletes profanity in chat.
• TabbyChat: Allows easier viewing of chat.
• ChatLog: Logs all chat messages sent and received in a HTML document.
• ToggleSprint: Allows the toggle of sprinting by a set key.
• ToggleSneak: Allows the toggle of sneaking by a set key.
Lighting & Physics:
• Dynamic Lights: Adds output of light to items; such as: torches and glowstone when held.
• Item Physic: Animation of falling items made more realistic.
• Optifine: A mod that optimizes minecraft's graphics most specifically makes minecraft smoother which helps in increasing FPS.
• BetterFPS Mod: A mod that helps improving minecraft performance in terms of graphics.
• Replay Mod: Allows a player to record, replay or review their gameplay.