CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

keay

Jul 18, 2017
Hello. This is keay. I was playing in the server since the start of 2017, and I found that some things have changed in the server, some really, really disappointing. So, can I put some complaints and suggestions about the server?

1. Eggwars

When I discovered this server, I only played Eggwars. I didn't play anything else (until about May 2017, when I got into Creative) so it was the only thing that I would come to the server for. There were some nice maps (underdasea, atiortree, warships, azerthan... etc) and you can choose the map you could play in. There were a lot of hackers back then, but I was ok with that, because at least I got to play. Everything was all fun... until it changed. Now, I have to say that eggwars now kinda sucks, because:
- You can't select the map you want to play in (you HAVE TO PAY)
- The builder kit now needs money, unlike the old eggwars (and other servers), in which it was free.
- Boosters/multipliers, giving the rich people -kind of- an unfair advatage over the more broke ones (like me), so they could buy OP kits and upgrades to make them "better" at playing
- A really bad "Anti-Cheat" system (hackers everywhere, I did /report at them, 2 weeks later, they're still there, using killaura)
- Changing the old maps (which I liked) to new maps (some of them really bad, such as this one map where everyone is really close to each other, that only 1 builder kit could be used to cross)
- Unfair voting system (if a person with Hero- or higher rank plays, then his votes are always final)
So, it seems that Centrix needs more money, because most of the features require paying/getting a rank. I understand that you need money for upgrading the server and stuff, but why won't you take your moneymaking to a less strict way, like advertisements, endorsements, and "watch this ad to get 3 coins" stuff?
Suggestions for Eggwars:
- Add back the old maps
- "Watch this ad to get 3 coins" or something like that, so you could make money and both you and the player benefit
- Making the builder kit free
- Adding a antihacker-bot that detects the speeds of your hand movements for people that use killaura (applies to Factions, Survival, KitPVP, and Skywars as well)

2. Murder Mystery

When Murder Mystery came, I was so ecstatic to try it, and I found that it was so fun, but there were some slight problems. It was made even worse when it was "updated". Some flaws:
- Really huge maps (although castle and cargo are good enough) making it hard to navigate, and harder for the murderer to find everyone (idk though, not exactly a problem, just something that frustrates me, you can keep it this way)
- Some people hacking and griefing some of the maps (like castle, when it got hacked there was dirt blocking the castle itself, a hole in the staircase, random tunnels leading to outside the map, and some, uhh, inappropriate structures)
- When it was "updated", you can't choose a map you liked (you have to get a rank), and added an INSANELY huge map, library.
- Low gold spawning

The only real problem was about paying for the ability to select a map (don't you think that it's just pointless?), and the griefers.
Some suggestions:
- Adding more "secret places" to the maps, it gives the game a thrill.
- Giving players the ability to select maps
- Adding smaller maps for beginners (even though I played the game for some time, I still suck lol)

3. Creative

Here we go. I LOVED this server, mostly because you can roleplay, build what you want, and socialize with other players. Well, until the reset. I'm just happy that you don't need to pay to be able to plot chat.
Here are only 2 reasons why it kinda sucks now:
- Not being able to plot chat
- Not being able to merge anymore
Suggestions:
- Make people able to plot chat
- Make people able to merge

Okay, so that's it. I'm not saying that you should change the server immediately, but I want someone to see this so they could be aware. Thank you!

Sywo

Jul 16, 2017
The builder kit now needs money, unlike the old eggwars (and other servers), in which it was free.
It was never free at the beginning (if im not wrong)
- Boosters/multipliers, giving the rich people -kind of- an unfair advatage over the more broke ones (like me), so they could buy OP kits and upgrades to make them "better" at playing
Booster apply to everyone who is online(if someone activate it) it is not really an unfair advantage
- A really bad "Anti-Cheat" system (hackers everywhere, I did /report at them, 2 weeks later, they're still there, using killaura)
Anti cheat might not be the greatest and /report only works if a staff member is online at that server (they'll get a notification)

As for creative suggestion @GameHuntress

Last edited:

keay

Jul 18, 2017
The builder kit was free, and was composed of 20 stonebricks.

ludozz

Server-Manager
Staff member
Admin
why would you need merge if you have 1 plot? and plot chat is removed because there were too much people that mute evaded

didjee2

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
Hello. This is keay. I was playing in the server since the start of 2017, and I found that some things have changed in the server, some really, really disappointing. So, can I put some complaints and suggestions about the server?

1. Eggwars

When I discovered this server, I only played Eggwars. I didn't play anything else (until about May 2017, when I got into Creative) so it was the only thing that I would come to the server for. There were some nice maps (underdasea, atiortree, warships, azerthan... etc) and you can choose the map you could play in. There were a lot of hackers back then, but I was ok with that, because at least I got to play. Everything was all fun... until it changed. Now, I have to say that eggwars now kinda sucks, because:
- The builder kit now needs money, unlike the old eggwars (and other servers), in which it was free.
- Changing the old maps (which I liked) to new maps (some of them really bad, such as this one map where everyone is really close to each other, that only 1 builder kit could be used to cross)
- Unfair voting system (if a person with Hero- or higher rank plays, then his votes are always final)
So, it seems that Centrix needs more money, because most of the features require paying/getting a rank. I understand that you need money for upgrading the server and stuff, but why won't you take your moneymaking to a less strict way, like advertisements, endorsements, and "watch this ad to get 3 coins" stuff?
Suggestions for Eggwars:
- Add back the old maps
- "Watch this ad to get 3 coins" or something like that, so you could make money and both you and the player benefit
- Adding a antihacker-bot that detects the speeds of your hand movements for people that use killaura (applies to Factions, Survival, KitPVP, and Skywars as well)

2. Murder Mystery

When Murder Mystery came, I was so ecstatic to try it, and I found that it was so fun, but there were some slight problems. It was made even worse when it was "updated". Some flaws:
- Really huge maps (although castle and cargo are good enough) making it hard to navigate, and harder for the murderer to find everyone (idk though, not exactly a problem, just something that frustrates me, you can keep it this way)
- Some people hacking and griefing some of the maps (like castle, when it got hacked there was dirt blocking the castle itself, a hole in the staircase, random tunnels leading to outside the map, and some, uhh, inappropriate structures)
- When it was "updated", you can't choose a map you liked (you have to get a rank), and added an INSANELY huge map, library.
- Low gold spawning

The only real problem was about paying for the ability to select a map (don't you think that it's just pointless?), and the griefers.
Some suggestions:
- Adding smaller maps for beginners (even though I played the game for some time, I still suck lol)

3. Creative

Here we go. I LOVED this server, mostly because you can roleplay, build what you want, and socialize with other players. Well, until the reset. I'm just happy that you don't need to pay to be able to plot chat.
Suggestions:

Okay, so that's it. I'm not saying that you should change the server immediately, but I want someone to see this so they could be aware. Thank you!
I’m mainly about eggwars talking now, you should know that those boosters apply to everyone playing eggwars, and we could also choose for giving members no vote permission at all ...
And ludozz stated the reason for the plot chat removal.

keay

Jul 18, 2017
Oh, and the kit shop in Eggwars still has "Quadra Kits" even though Quadra mode is removed.

didjee2

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
I am aware of that. Quadra was removed because no one played it at all. As I'm busy updating EggWars (in order to support our new CCore system and some game updates + bugfixes), it didn't get removed yet, you're right.

keay

Jul 18, 2017
One more suggestion: how about a "head-on" mode in Eggwars? Basically it is similar to the map "rome", where only two teams with 8-10 players fight against each other. (just a suggestion)

GameHuntress

○ Builder ○
Staff member
Helper
Builder
Jul 15, 2017
Everywhere
One more suggestion: how about a "head-on" mode in Eggwars? Basically it is similar to the map "rome", where only two teams with 8-10 players fight against each other. (just a suggestion)
That would be pretty neat to see play out.
+1

didjee2

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017

1. Eggwars

Suggestions for Eggwars:
- Add back the old maps

2. Murder Mystery

- Low gold spawning

Some suggestions:

3. Creative

Suggestions:

Some suggestions that are already back in again:
- Donators can select maps again.
- Builder kit price will be nerfed, however you will still have to buy it in the lobby, for 0 coins!!

We are by the way working to archieve the best AntiCheat settings for our network. More information will come soon ;).

Voting for the mode first was donator only, it got better by giving everyone access, but ofcourse donators still get advantage, it's one of the only donator perks in EggWars at the moment, EULA proof as far as I know.

Something I only think of now: boosters are NOT personal and nobody buys them. Boosters are for every player playing EggWars while the booster is active.