CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

KingAttackzz

Jul 17, 2017
A few suggestions that would help in the future.

1. My first one:
As you know, to be better you have to add a suggestion template, why: Because it will look better, you might say it's not needed, you have a point, but it will look suitable.

2. My Second one:
Instead of copying the template when reporting a player, why don't you make it easier, so when you create a thread you have just to fill the answers, as the questions will be there, an example of this: http://prntscr.com/hcddnq (I deleted/removed the questions, so of course you may change the questions.)

3. My Third one:
And the last one, add /trade command on Skyblock, so it will prevent scammers, etc...

Just wanted to help, good luck and have a good day.

~Cheers,
KingAttackzz.

Aug 31, 2017
hey i like your ideas especially the last one about skyblock to lower the chances of getting scammed. and remember if you get scammed in server feel free to report it to staff with some proff to back up your statement, thank you again for your suggestion.

InvertedReaper

Jul 16, 2017
Underworld
  1. My first one:
As you know, to be better you have to add a suggestion template, why: Because it will look better, you might say it's not needed, you have a point, but it will look suitable.

2. My Second one:
Instead of copying the template when reporting a player, why don't you make it easier, so when you create a thread you have just to fill the answers, as the questions will be there, an example of this: http://prntscr.com/hcddnq (I deleted/removed the questions, so of course you may change the questions.)
I'd try to talk to Zaidex and work it out with him for the second one, since I don't have permissions to create that, but I understand what you want.

For your first point, I'd consider adding a suggestion template and I actually agree it looks better and neater so its easier to read. But some people also don't follow the template and we can't also close suggestions for that reason, because some suggestions might be good and we don't want to close it just for that purpose.

Anyways, thanks for your suggestion! :D

KingAttackzz

Jul 17, 2017
I'd try to talk to Zaidex and work it out with him for the second one, since I don't have permissions to create that, but I understand what you want.

For your first point, I'd consider adding a suggestion template and I actually agree it looks better and neater so its easier to read. But some people also don't follow the template and we can't also close suggestions for that reason, because some suggestions might be good and we don't want to close it just for that purpose.

Anyways, thanks for your suggestion! :D
Dear,
Thanks for your response,
"For your first point, I'd consider adding a suggestion template and I actually agree it looks better and neater so its easier to read. But some people also don't follow the template and we can't also close suggestions for that reason, because some suggestions might be good and we don't want to close it just for that purpose."

You may know that it is possible to make it as the reports, as my second suggestion I mentioned before,
(2. My Second one:
As you can see,
Example of the template:
Your username:
Date:
Details:
Explanation:

(That was an example)
Thanks again!