CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

DeadstarxD

Oct 26, 2017
There was a Gamemode on a server called Siege world aka Dragons vs Wizards . It was a gamemode where there was 2 teams and they had 14 days to get resources and get ready for a war between the 2 team ,It had a special map that was called Kingdom Map it had 2 sides and a center (Picture below). You would buy houses and upgrade the home for generators for iron, gold, diamonds, food etc You could upgrade you home to more floors and each floor would give new upgrades from armour to food and tools, it had custom enchants and after the war would end the winning team would have a boost for the next reset . To win you would have to break you kingdom's walls to get to the center(also know as:king,dragon,fcentrixlag etc). This server was premium but it has shut down and i loved playing this it was a fun game to play and relax. I will put pictures and YouTube videos from the server . Here is a wiki link to the basics of the game : http://siege-world.wikia.com/wiki/Siege_World_Wikia

This is a YouTuber showing how to get a House up and running and the very basics i didn't cover in this post because i like to watch and listen to stuff and not read it :

I hope to see this Game Mode in the future :D

fRogZy

Jul 16, 2017
I'm not a fan of game modes like this. So I don't like it. But it's still only my opinion.

keay

Jul 18, 2017
I love it!