CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Username2017

Jul 16, 2017
The globe
The server needs practise as many (cracked/premieume)servers have it alrdy it will also attrack more players into the server and open the door for a new community to join the network
Games like UHC will be good too but i dont see any of the two gamemodes getting added any time soon

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
The server needs practise as many (cracked/premieume)servers have it alrdy it will also attrack more players into the server and open the door for a new community to join the network
Games like UHC will be good too but i dont see any of the two gamemodes getting added any time soon
Centrix will add Bedwars, Annihilation and BuildBattle and they have plans for PracticePVP. The gamemodes to say isn't bad is very good small, they don't need big work and players want them. If you want Minigames play in Prison kranendonk and ludozz made Minigames, Parkour, FPS, Survival&Parkour with Kits. The more gamemodes to support because one from their can have everyday 50-70 players are:
UCH
OITC
Goldenrush
Hide and seek
PotionPVP
SkyGrid
SurvivalGames

Username2017

Jul 16, 2017
The globe
Centrix will add Bedwars, Annihilation and BuildBattle and they have plans for PracticePVP.
Buildbattle was 'coming soon' for the whole summer then it got removed xD
for bedwars and annihilation etc i dont think ill see my self playing them
but as u said practice doesn't take along time and players want it too so why they dont just add it :c

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Buildbattle was 'coming soon' for the whole summer then it got removed xD
for bedwars and annihilation etc i dont think ill see my self playing them
but as u said practice doesn't take along time and players want it too so why they dont just add it :c
See I have spoken with Kawithomas before 1 month for BuildBattle, He told me is almost ready but the Centrix have games who have priority (Prison, Bedwars and Annihilation) after from them BuildBattle will become. Annihilation will come very soon, Don't worry for this. For PracticePVP they don't have start the Buildings everything is being discussed

Username2017

Jul 16, 2017
The globe
See I have spoken with Kawithomas before 1 month for BuildBattle, He told me is almost ready but the Centrix have games who have priority (Prison, Bedwars and Annihilation) after from them BuildBattle will become. Annihilation will come very soon, Don't worry for this. For PracticePVP they don't have start the Buildings everything is being discussed
ok ^-^
btw apply for staff alrdy :p