CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

shado3

Jan 4, 2018
rynno (meaning righty), so i have not been playing prison alot on centrixpvp and today i just went onto prison, and ammediatly when i went on prison i just figured something i always ganna suggest on forums, here is the suggestion: At the warp /WARP FREE (i did caps so u guys can tell between the command and the post) people say it is still countless mining :confused: prison need some melk, so ye basicly after words i was thinking: Hmmm why is /WARP FREE endless mining instead of a brand new level? so yeah in this post i will be suggesting a new gamemode on centrixpvp that is not accessable through the server selector (i know it sounds stupid but its all my opinion) and can only be access through prison if u finish the entire level, this will make prison more intense, rather than just finishing the entire level and ahhhhh countless mining after 2000 years countless mining, so yeah i will not be suggesting what will be in that secret gamemode i suggested that is only accessable through finishing prison, so like that more people will play prison P.S i know prison reset is going to be soon so any staff that is reading this thread if u guys can please add the secret gamemode into centrixpvp for finishing all the levels on prison. ;):D:)

Nov 5, 2017
Think before u post something again.

KingAttackzz

Jul 17, 2017
I remember I was banned when I argued,
but that guy literally disrespected, why doesn't he get banned?..

ludozz

Server-Manager
Staff member
Admin
keep this on-topic please

btw I think the idea is nice but only mining not. We hope we have set the right prices so u won't be fast a free man. only mining without other things to fo is more boring :/

hurt

Jul 17, 2017
United States
www.youtube.com
rynno (meaning righty), so i have not been playing prison alot on centrixpvp and today i just went onto prison, and ammediatly when i went on prison i just figured something i always ganna suggest on forums, here is the suggestion: At the warp /WARP FREE (i did caps so u guys can tell between the command and the post) people say it is still countless mining :confused: prison need some melk, so ye basicly after words i was thinking: Hmmm why is /WARP FREE endless mining instead of a brand new level? so yeah in this post i will be suggesting a new gamemode on centrixpvp that is not accessable through the server selector (i know it sounds stupid but its all my opinion) and can only be access through prison if u finish the entire level, this will make prison more intense, rather than just finishing the entire level and ahhhhh countless mining after 2000 years countless mining, so yeah i will not be suggesting what will be in that secret gamemode i suggested that is only accessable through finishing prison, so like that more people will play prison P.S i know prison reset is going to be soon so any staff that is reading this thread if u guys can please add the secret gamemode into centrixpvp for finishing all the levels on prison. ;):D:)
Amazing suggestion! From what I could make out of what your thread was about (pretty much nothing), I can tell you're really determined to help the prison server! If you keep up your hard work, you MAY be capable of obtaining a staff position! Don't let the gates hold you back! You ARE capable! You ARE strong!

ludozz

Server-Manager
Staff member
Admin
You dont need to be bad at every suggestion he does, ik what he mean and why but this is just too much from you, this goes too far to reply at every thread he makes, so reply if it has something to do with the subject if not just keep it for yourself thnx

(i dont expect replies on this.... i want this to be ontopic and keep this ontopic)

shado3

Jan 4, 2018
Amazing suggestion! From what I could make out of what your thread was about (pretty much nothing), I can tell you're really determined to help the prison server! If you keep up your hard work, you MAY be capable of obtaining a staff position! Don't let the gates hold you back! You ARE capable! You ARE strong!
thank you <3

Nov 5, 2017
@shado3 omfg r u serious.