CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxIncredIxX

Dec 31, 2017
When you do /vote on any server, it shows up blocks that you can press to redeem your votes. But, for some people who have 100+ vote points (Including me), it can be a real hassle to keep doing /vote and moving your mouse 100+ times. So i was thinking, how about there is another option, where you can redeem all. Say for example, I have 113 vote points. I can just press a block of some sort that might say " Redeem All " and collect all my vote keys. Doing this will remove the hassle of keep typing and clicking on a block when you can click it once and it will all be sent to your inventory. Also, to prevent any loss of vote keys if your inventory is full, it will ask you, something like " are you sure you want to redeem all " and then send you to your inventory for you to see if you have anything in your inventory. Doing this can save a lot of time and energy. I hope this will be added to the game and make a lot of differences.

RoboPlays

Apr 28, 2018
I agree with this. Even me, redeeming my points as soon as i get them, doing /vote 7 times is a waste of time

AirBoy

Aug 21, 2017
When you do /vote on any server, it shows up blocks that you can press to redeem your votes. But, for some people who have 100+ vote points (Including me), it can be a real hassle to keep doing /vote and moving your mouse 100+ times. So i was thinking, how about there is another option, where you can redeem all. Say for example, I have 113 vote points. I can just press a block of some sort that might say " Redeem All " and collect all my vote keys. Doing this will remove the hassle of keep typing and clicking on a block when you can click it once and it will all be sent to your inventory. Also, to prevent any loss of vote keys if your inventory is full, it will ask you, something like " are you sure you want to redeem all " and then send you to your inventory for you to see if you have anything in your inventory. Doing this can save a lot of time and energy. I hope this will be added to the game and make a lot of differences.
I think you can do that by right click the golden block

Aug 3, 2017
My House
Lol lets do this.

-Closed (doesn't work for me.)

Thanks,
XxSoulCreeperxX

Status
Not open for further replies.