CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Remove /report?

• NONONO DON'T REMOVE IT

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • YEEYE ITS VERY UNNUSEABLE!!!!!

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

xBobbaGDx

Jul 18, 2017
Hi, BobbaGD here, I just wanted to talk about the /report command.

A lot of users are using them for reporting players that are critically hacking, griefing etc.

Staff members don't believe in them (unless the user have a proof,). Staffs actually believe /report if they are IN the GAMEMODE.

So, you all need proof/evidence in reporting? Then how will we show proof with the command /report if we cannot put pictures in?

The victims probably gonna go to the forums and report it there instead of /report. So whats the use of /report if you cannot show proof in game?

I'm just worried of the victims slow ping. Because the user will go a lot of time spam clicking their browser and go to Centrix's website forums xD

I do not want to be angry nor rude, but I wanted to say this since /report came out.

Peace!
BobbaGD

Kll_

Ex-Mod | Head Tomato | #Neverforget
Jul 15, 2017
Staff members don't believe in them (unless the user have a proof,). Staffs actually believe /report if they are IN the GAMEMODE.
Reports won’t show globally to staff, the in-game command works to notify all the staff on the gamemode about the player.
So, you all need proof/evidence in reporting? Then how will we show proof with the command /report if we cannot put pictures in?

The victims probably gonna go to the forums and report it there instead of /report. So whats the use of /report if you cannot show proof in game?
In case there isn’t a staff member on you should gather evidence and make a report on the correct reporting section www.centrixpvp.eu/forums/report/ and the idea of the command /report is to notify staff members, in case the player left or something happened that we don’t see anything then we would ask for evidence.