CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

georgegege

Oct 30, 2017
i got in for the first time with a premium account and it said that 4 players has already registered in my network and i can not register. I am 100% sure it isnt me and noone apart from me has logged in my network. Please delete those accounts from my network. Thanks

EvaldasGTX123

Jul 30, 2020
Help! i need to go to centrixpvp with my friends and i cant login to my account i think i forgot all of my alts so please delete all of my alts and my main account in centrix pvp With love centrixpvp lover :) Plus i cant recover my account because i didn't pinned my email to my account :(

ZoneRGH

Aug 20, 2017
Syria
Help! i need to go to centrixpvp with my friends and i cant login to my account i think i forgot all of my alts so please delete all of my alts and my main account in centrix pvp With love centrixpvp lover :) Plus i cant recover my account because i didn't pinned my email to my account :(
Proceed an adequate evidence of your legitimate procurement/ownership to all accounts you are requesting an erasure for. Subsequently, you'll fetch permission to enquire a password change.

Last edited:

Statch

Staff member
Jul 9, 2019
The Netherlands
Hello @Qu4ntumCraft,

Whenever you change your name to something else, you lose everything. Such as your Donator rank or any commands you've bought. This is because we are a cracked server and save everything on the Minecraft player name, not the userID's of Minecraft accounts.
You can still have all your data if you playing on a cracked minecraft launcher, TLauncher as example, if you want to keep your data and items or transfer them over to your newly named acocunt.

If you are still having issues, don't hesitate to message any Staff on Discord regarding your problem!

Attachments