CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzBro

Nov 12, 2017
Hey guys i really like the gamemode annihilation and i think it would be a great asset to the server.

It will bring in a lot of players and even some money ;)

I have used the plugin before and i know how to make custom kits.

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Hey guys i really like the gamemode annihilation and i think it would be a great asset to the server.

CentrixPVP have ready maps from 2016 so ? xd It's simple to add Commands and for the new year is very good idea. But see I'm with you

SpinosaurusLV2

They had plans of adding it in 2016 but the project was abandoned because a game like Annihilation requires a huge amount of players to start a game. Gaining enough players to join a lobby would take too long. CentrixPvP doesn't have a huge playerbase anymore so it's unlikely for the developers to release such a big game. Look at what happened to Murder Mystery.

JazzBro

Nov 12, 2017
They had plans of adding it in 2016 but the project was abandoned because a game like Annihilation requires a huge amount of players to start a game. Gaining enough players to join a lobby would take too long. CentrixPvP doesn't have a huge playerbase anymore so it's unlikely for the developers to release such a big game. Look at what happened to Murder Mystery.
im sure after some while players will come in as servers with less player counts have the gamemode

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Centrix I think don't have problem with the number of the players, I have for example the GuildCraft one server to have 300 players now every day and have Annihilation. Ready maps there are from 2016. I agree is the big game to need many players but is good to they discuss for that game again. Murder have 100 players and are full all time

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea
Murder presumably would've been much much more successful if the bugs were fixed more sooner
I honestly would have hopes for anni if it was well developed and well looked after for.

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Murder presumably would've been much much more successful if the bugs were fixed more sooner
I honestly would have hopes for anni if it was well developed and well looked after for.
More from 100 players every day in Murder what is better xd ?

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe

Kll_

Ex-Mod | Head Tomato | #Neverforget
Jul 15, 2017
Not really sure if it will be added or not but apparently @JazzBro has started working on it, Good luck!

Thread Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.