CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

shado3

Jan 4, 2018
Hey viewers! i would like to suggest something special and new. something NO ONE has think of before. and that is steve job's most successful device. the iPad. its easy for a function of a ipad. i would like ipads to be in sb. well how to get ipads u may ask? well, easy. sell ipads on shop around the same price as the cobblestone ($250). how the ipad works? when u left/right click the ipad it opens a inventory of these apps: skyblock settings, skyblock help, the google dinosaur parkour obstical course thing (go youtube and search up a dinosaur story), vote links, centrixpvp buycraft links, centrixplaysmc youtube link, centrix twitter. what texture may the ipad have u may ask? well in my REAL LIFE personal opinion the ipad air 2 is the best model for a real life ipad. and the air 2 is so far the thinnest ipad on the market (along side the ipad pros) so i suggest something thin and light. here r the model suggested by ME: gold model ipad: golden preasure plate. silver model ipad: iron preasure plate. and the space grey model: black carpet. make the price of the gold model ipad $500. the silver $340 and the space grey $250. yes and ik there is commands but for new people who dont know the sb commands and want some guides? MAYBE if the ipad is being added in skyblock then they can simply buy the space grey ipad and follow the sb guides. anyways this si the end of my thread thanks for viewing. and as always, stay cool. -TapVee

xBobbaGDx

Jul 18, 2017
wow so great hmm ipad minecraft woah yes me the agrees (Actually no, it's bad. Have you ever seen a popular minecraft server with IPad's in skyblock?)

SlashBoyTV

Aug 5, 2017
India
www.youtube.com
This basically needs a resource pack and custom plugins to work. Instead of just having an iPad, we can just have a small book to introduce new people to SkyBlock (Like we have in Survival for claiming land).

Honestly, it is a very cool idea but is not necessary and not a feature a decent player is looking for.