CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Add Bedwars?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2017
My House
Hey Centrix, for i long time i have been thinking we should add bedwars to this server as well as eggwars. As sometimes the eggwars lobby is full and things and adding bedwars will increase the amount of minigames we have. It can also increase the members we get as Bedwars is a very popular minigame! Please can you consider adding bedwars to Centrix-Network.

Thanks,
XxSoulCreeperxX Vanguard!

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Hey Centrix, for i long time i have been thinking we should add bedwars to this server as well as eggwars. As sometimes the eggwars lobby is full and things and adding bedwars will increase the amount of minigames we have. It can also increase the members we get as Bedwars is a very popular minigame! Please can you consider adding bedwars to Centrix-Network.

Thanks,
That game suggested many times and didjee informed the players Centrix will add it

Aug 31, 2017
idk i guess it would be nice

raulfigas20

Jul 16, 2017
Rua 25 de abril, Paivas

Thanks,
I agree with u

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
they said its gonna be added a long time ago but nothing yet :/
I don't think the Owner's have the idea to release the games now after from January we will see new resets (Prison, Factions) and after from February & March (Murder, Bedwars). Is very normal if you think the period to start the Buildings for Bedwars September as didjee2 said, in a combination with the time to need Centrix to reset one game, 7-8 months are perfect period

Last edited:

Khiss

Nov 12, 2017
I would too like to see bedwars added, however many other servers need to be reset first

elven

Nov 28, 2017
I Agree with you bedwar it would be nicer than eggwars i wish you guys could make this as possible you guys can :) support support !!

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
I would too like to see bedwars added, however many other servers need to be reset first
With Bedwars Centrix sure will get 100-200 players more. I know many different minecraft servers to have life because have this game. From statics you can see the Eggwars is not so much funny any more the server need to have innovative ideas for get more players. Or to trying to keep pace with developments

MystoganX

Jul 30, 2017
Honestly working on the other gamemodes is a better choice. The other gamemodes are kind of dying and they need to fix that. To come back on top

Zome

Dec 21, 2017
I totally agree, bedwars is how Jartex and other servers got popular. If Centrix adds a better version of Bed wars (with Sudden Death) they will get a lot of players. Jartex has like 1500 people playing bed wars at peak time that's more than all Centrix mini games players combined.

Aug 3, 2017
My House
I totally agree, bedwars is how Jartex and other servers got popular. If Centrix adds a better version of Bed wars (with Sudden Death) they will get a lot of players. Jartex has like 1500 people playing bed wars at peak time that's more than all Centrix mini games players combined.
yeah i know thats were i play bedwars and yeah they have alot of people on at bedwars no lower then 1000 ever!!

Aug 3, 2017
My House
I don't think the Owner's have the idea to release the games now after from January we will see new resets (Prison, Factions) and after from February & March (Murder, Bedwars). Is very normal if you think the period to start the Buildings for Bedwars like September to didjee said this in a combination with the time to need Centrix to reset one game, 7-8 months are perfect period
look through your text you said
Is very normal if you think the period to start the Buildings for Bedwars like September to didjee
does that make sense??

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Aug 3, 2017
My House
I don't think the Owner's have the idea to release the games now after from January we will see new resets (Prison, Factions) and after from February & March (Murder, Bedwars). Is very normal if you think the period to start the Buildings for Bedwars the September as didjee2 said, in a combination with the time to need Centrix to reset one game, 7-8 months are perfect period
sorry to say it again but look at my underlined bit
Is very normal if you think the period to start the Buildings for Bedwars the
September as didjee2
the bit that is wrong is in red!!

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Status
Not open for further replies.