CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

CaravanMC

Jul 17, 2017
Somewhere in the world
Hi, As many known that the lobby got updated and added AntiKillAura addon or whatever it is :( . 1 Question why putting it in the lobby as known that lobby is pvp disabled why adding it? And also I maybe the first to get banned by the system :( . Don't blame me i dont know what the function I'm just asking @DevTeam or @Staff please answer me :)

Kll_

Ex-Mod | Head Tomato | #Neverforget
Jul 15, 2017
Hello, @CaravanMC

It is placed in lobby as when people log and they have the hack on it can be detected and banned before they get to play, also, if you got banned you can appeal your ban here.
If you need any more help make sure to contact me or any other staff member, hope you have a fantastic day.

raulfigas20

Jul 16, 2017
Rua 25 de abril, Paivas
yep, in my opinion that is good on lobby cuz when afk and staying clicking means killaura/auto-click then auto-banned XD

everytime i m on spawn i record, in case i can get bnned for that and i m not using XD

ludozz

Server-Manager
Staff member
Admin
What the system does it detects if you hit while the compass/server selector is open, you can't hit while it is open (except with hacks/killaura) so if you hit it detects it and if you hit 29+ times (it was 24+ in the beginning) it bans you.