CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

PeachH

Jul 17, 2017
I know this is maybe in the wrong place but I don't know where else I could post this for everyone to see it.
Maybe some of you know him his ingame name is iSoftware_. If anyone knows his discord or his forums account if he got one please message me. Ofcourse you can first ask him if i can have these information. PLEASE staff DON'T lock this post I know it doesn't belong here but it's really really important.
Much love
Peach_H

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea
nah it can stay here dw

keay

Jul 18, 2017
did you just meet him and you became instant friends and then he logged out and now he's gone? is that why you're finding him?
i know that feel bro

SkyAcer009

KitPvP Head
Staff member
Jr-developer
Jul 15, 2017
"Eyy iSoftWare_, meet me at downtown street beside Tom's hardware, we are robbing the place"

PeachH

Jul 17, 2017
dude seriously can't you guys see when its appropiate to make jokes about stuff and when not? You don't even know why I am searching him.
It's important
And as good as you know me i would never say something is that important and beg that the threat not get closed if it wasn't important.

SkyAcer009

KitPvP Head
Staff member
Jr-developer
Jul 15, 2017
dude seriously can't you guys see when its appropiate to make jokes about stuff and when not? You don't even know why I am searching him.
It's important
And as good as you know me i would never say something is that important and beg that the threat not get closed if it wasn't important.
Well we aren't living with him, we don't know where is he.

keay

Jul 18, 2017
the only thing i know about him is that he's demonic the last time i saw him