CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itsaawgood

Sep 3, 2017
Michigan
Worst financial decision as far as Donating possible. Even though the Server is not US based a huge part of the player base is, and this decision just cut us all out. More then half the methods are currently are not even available to US citizens, and the other half are these sketchy places that want you to pay via your Bank Account!?! Are you serious in this day and age where people are getting their identities stolen and their bank accounts drained, there is zero possibility I'm putting any of my Bank Account information out there that's just foolish. The last method is a crappy prepaid card that you can not buy online, you have to buy in a store...and good luck finding anyone carrying it here in the US. I went to several cities to the businesses listed online as being a reseller of these PaySafe cards and not a single one carries the card. In SkyBlock the chat is full of disgusted people who want to purchase ranks but noone can. Literally losing thousands of dollars because of PayPal being taken away. All my purchases in the past were thru PayPal, and I even remember having to pay a premium fee to use that payment but I didn't care. Well I guess I will send the $100 I was going to send here on another server. :mad::mad:

ravnnica

-Nicolas-
Jul 16, 2017
Belgium
This only shows ,

Centrix makes alot of money even without PayPal ;)

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Worst financial decision as far as Donating possible. Even though the Server is not US based a huge part of the player base is, and this decision just cut us all out. More then half the methods are currently are not even available to US citizens, and the other half are these sketchy places that want you to pay via your Bank Account!?! Are you serious in this day and age where people are getting their identities stolen and their bank accounts drained, there is zero possibility I'm putting any of my Bank Account information out there that's just foolish. The last method is a crappy prepaid card that you can not buy online, you have to buy in a store...and good luck finding anyone carrying it here in the US. I went to several cities to the businesses listed online as being a reseller of these PaySafe cards and not a single one carries the card. In SkyBlock the chat is full of disgusted people who want to purchase ranks but noone can. Literally losing thousands of dollars because of PayPal being taken away. All my purchases in the past were thru PayPal, and I even remember having to pay a premium fee to use that payment but I didn't care. Well I guess I will send the $100 I was going to send here on another server. :mad::mad:
The most risky decisions are the best. According to financial sources is the best payment done by paypal for more approved security. But the paysafe isn't so safe from the trading side. Yet a smart business would certainly choose a payment method for everyone. Because of it the owners choose paypal, in order to make the players independent by adding a code to spend the money.

Itsaawgood

Sep 3, 2017
Michigan
This only shows ,

Centrix makes alot of money even without PayPal ;)
What it shows it they are Losing a lot of potential income. If you were online as much as I am and seen comment after comment of people b*tching and complaining and those comments equal lost dollars, then you might understand. In the business world there is NO such thing as making to much money. PayPal is a rock stable business that been around for more years then some of you have been alive, so my question is who really dropped who!?! o_O

Sywo

Jul 16, 2017
Paypal is currently not available due some issues, but we are working hard on it to bring it back asap!
Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.