CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonPlayer

Mar 6, 2018
Ik that writing a post like this = ban evading, but when u r banned unfairly, thats a different thing. Idc if the server is down, i still luv to play on it. I recommend to fix ur anticheat, cuz its annoying alot of playerz including me. The reason according to the anticheat is that i had killaura. I cant hack on my pc. Even if i try my game will crash. It does not have alot of capacity to handle that much data. Nvm, the point is i was banned unfairly and would request u to check my appeal, and accept or deny according to what u think is right. Ty.

keay

Jul 18, 2017
Hey Xander, this ain't the ban appeal section xD

DemonPlayer

Mar 6, 2018
Ik yo. but according to anti cheat, i was banned cuz i had killaura. I never hacked since the day i was born. Lol. Nvm, Ik the staff is busy and dont have time to check appeals. They rarely do. this post is just to get their attention.

keay

Jul 18, 2017
Why do people suddenly get banned for no reason? This is one of the reasons why Centrix only has like an average of 50 players daily.

DemonPlayer

Mar 6, 2018
Why do people suddenly get banned for no reason? This is one of the reasons why Centrix only has like an average of 50 players daily.
agreed. but even if they give a reason, its false. Like the anticheat banned me for Killaura xD

keay

Jul 18, 2017
This happened to me twice the past few months. I feel you Xander xD

Status
Not open for further replies.