CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Do you think that the Old KitPvP is better than the new one?

• Total voters

SlashBoyTV

Aug 5, 2017
India
www.youtube.com
KitPvP Is Dead
The new KitPvP reset is very OP for the donators and still full of hackers. Most of the people are very upset
with this update and donators are all very OP. This is by far one of the worst updates I've ever seen.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I hope the Old KitPvP would come back since I'm very upset with this update and most of the people are as well.
I hope you understand the situation. I hope that the old KitPvP is brought back but with the new AntiCheat
since the only problem we had back then was hackers only.

-SlashBoyYT

@Jooster11

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
KitPvP Is Dead
The new KitPvP reset is very OP for the donators and still full of hackers. Most of the people are very upset
with this update and donators are all very OP. This is by far one of the worst updates I've ever seen.
I hope the Old KitPvP would come back since I'm very upset with this update and most of the people are as well.
I hope you understand the situation. I hope that the old KitPvP is brought back but with the new AntiCheat

-SlashBoyYT

@Jooster11
No, Who told you its very ''OP'' for the donators ?. The new kits are not good. The only donators to have iron kits are Demonic and Legendery persons. Many people don't like the new kits, but Mojang decides

c0s1nux

Aug 2, 2017
I thought you got my message through Discord with my image, got banned and you ain't got the idea yet. I won't post it again, since some people are 'sensible'.

soul

KitPvP Head
Jr-developer
Jul 15, 2017
What ? Did you just say too OP ? Well, if you don't know, titan kit is a chain armor.
Legendary armor is max prot IV unb III iron. (If I'm not wrong) What is too op in that ?
People are just getting diamond on their own, which you can do also.
Plus you can only get money by voting (which is currently bad)
You guys wanted the very old map of kitpvp, like 3 resets ago... Here you have one very similar to it.
You can know the kits with /kits. Left click the kit to preview it.
If you are saying that is too OP, then we can simply make a kit without armor :)
Plus, hackers isn't a thing you should now get concerned about, like if we bring back the old kitpvp hackers will still be there, so it is not something new.
The new anti-cheat is doing its best on keeping a balance between true positive bans and false positive bans, so when I speak anti-cheat, you don't expect to see 0 hackers at all, you will still see some hackers, but way much less than before.

soul

KitPvP Head
Jr-developer
Jul 15, 2017
No, Who told you its very ''OP'' for the donators ?. The new kits are not good. The only donators to have iron kits are Demonic and Legendery persons. Many people don't like the new kits, but Mojang decides
If we make donor kits OP like before, it will be like pay2win and it will not be fair.
All players are currently fighting with leather/chain armor, if we make donor kits iron, then donors can just do down and kill everyone. So donor kits must be the similar to member kits and a bit stronger so this doesn't break the EULA and won't be pay2win. Except for demonic and legendary, those ranks are expensive, so they deserve strong kits.

Arsw

Jan 13, 2018
KitPvP Is Dead

-SlashBoyYT

@Jooster11
What what you say is not exactly right! The donor's kits are not that good you know? Without a rank you could get a p4 set in 1 day,so its not p2w.
It depends on how you play it. Btw,p4 set is better than leg set.But the only thing i can complain is the new anti cheat is not that good.I see hackers flying and b hoppin in kit pvp but I only see mods banning/kicking the hackers not the new anti cheat,but I understand the new anti cheat its doing its job as its only a bot not a real person,Bringing back the old kit pvp is pretty much no diffrence at all,only the map is different.