CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

didjee2

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
Hello everyone

We’ve been working extra hard lately to release new gamemodes and improve the network.
BuildBattle is one of them. An Advanced AntiCheat is another aspect and even more to come.

BuildBattle
BuildBattle had been removed from our network months ago, and since then we’ve always been saying it would come back ‘soon’. That soon became several months to nearly (or even) a year.
Back then, it got removed because of several glitches. People could place blocks in lobbies and grief arenas, which is why we removed it back then.

But finally, I am happy to say that today BuildBattle will be released again, in a better form then we ever had before. It will start off rather simple. We will start with one new map and one map from the previous BuildBattle. Later on we will look into having new (team) modes.

Details:
  • Two maps:
    • Centrix Map: smaller but taller plots, min. 12 & max. 16 players.
    • Gladiators Map: bigger but less tall plots, min. 4 & max. 8 players.
  • Every player has up to 10 particles
  • Everyone can vote for themes, the theme with most votes wins.
  • Everyone is able to change the plot floor.
  • Everyone is able to reset his plot, very useful if something gets messed up on your plot.
  • Donators are able to change weather on their plot.
  • Donators are able to change time on their plot.
  • QuickJoin & Map selection is available for everyone!

AntiCheat
The AntiCheat test server has been open for over a week, and the testing phases are starting to reach the end. During the writing of this post, 713 people have already been auto banned in the AntiCheat server alone! While the AntiCheat actually only bans the very obvious hackers in this first version of the auto banning system, we will continue to improve on it.

We’ll roll this system out over the entire network as soon as testing is done. We will also make a system which will keep you guys up-to-date about the bans which have been executed by broadcasting it.

Others
Of course we will also reset a few servers in the nearby future, right now there is being worked on Factions, Prison & KitPVP to be resetted soon.
We cannot tell which one comes first yet, we’ll see which one gets finished first ;).

We, the Centrix Staff Team, also wish you a happy holiday!

Kind regards
  • Dieter - didjee2
  • The CentrixPVP Staff team.

Last edited:

KawaiiFox

Dec 20, 2017
Hello everyone

We’ve been working extra hard lately to release new gamemodes and improve the network.
BuildBattle is one of them. An Advanced AntiCheat is another aspect and even more to come.

BuildBattle
BuildBattle had been removed from our network months ago, and since then we’ve always been saying it would come back ‘soon’. That soon became several months to nearly (or even) a year.
Back then, it got removed because of several glitches. People could place blocks in lobbies and grief arenas, which is why we removed it back then.

But finally, I am happy to say that today BuildBattle will be released again, in a better form then we ever had before. It will start off rather simple. We will start with one new map and one map from the previous BuildBattle. Later on we will look into having new (team) modes.

Details:
  • Two maps:
  • Everyone is able to reset his plot, very useful if something gets messed up on your plot.

AntiCheat
The AntiCheat test server has been open for over a week, and the testing phases are starting to reach the end. During the writing of this post, 713 people have already been auto banned in the AntiCheat server alone! While the AntiCheat actually only bans the very obvious hackers in this first version of the auto banning system, we will continue to improve on it.

We’ll roll this system out over the entire network as soon as testing is done. We will also make a system which will keep you guys up-to-date about the bans which have been executed by broadcasting it.

Others
Of course we will also reset a few servers in the nearby future, right now there is being worked on Factions, Prison & KitPVP to be resetted soon.
We cannot tell which one comes first yet, we’ll see which one gets finished first ;).

Kind regards
  • Dieter - didjee2

didjee you need change place game in other world and you need fix chat all because all player speak in 1 chat
setup plugin (PerWorldChat) .....
I Can Help You For Fix All This If You Want

Aug 3, 2017
Centrix PVPMine
Hello everyone

BuildBattle

Details:
  • Two maps:

AntiCheat

Others

Kind regards
  • Dieter - didjee2
GG just saying on a few servers i have been on, I have been banned for jitter clicking whilst pvping. So can you try and make your anticheat spot Killaura and multiaura and clickaura and let jitter clicking.
Thanks,
XxSoulCreeperxX.

MystoganX

Jul 30, 2017
GG just saying on a few servers i have been on, I have been banned for jitter clicking whilst pvping. So can you try and make your anticheat spot Killaura and multiaura and clickaura and let jitter clicking.
Thanks,
XxSoulCreeperxX.
Nope you are cheating, stop lying, I can jitter 14 cps and I never got banned for cheating or auto banned, no way you would get banned unless you click more than 16 cps which is rare to jitter at or you auto click.

didjee2

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
>50vl = ban

If im right
Yes, Violation level > 50 will become a ban.
Jitter click MIGHT reach it, but if you do, then I have no idea how fast you can click.
Macros will FOR SURE reach the 50 Violation Level, meaning it IS A HACK, we will not unban for Macros.

Aug 3, 2017
Centrix PVPMine
Nope you are cheating, stop lying, I can jitter 14 cps and I never got banned for cheating or auto banned, no way you would get banned unless you click more than 16 cps which is rare to jitter at or you auto click.
i have jitter clicked since i started minecraft and i am one of the best jitter clickers i know!! but I'm just saying it because on other servers i have got banned for jitter clicking

Aug 3, 2017
Centrix PVPMine
Jitter click MIGHT reach it, but if you do, then I have no idea how fast you can click.
Macros will FOR SURE reach the 50 Violation Level, meaning it IS A HACK, we will not unban for Macros.
ok thanks dieter i will be a bit more careful when i'm jitter clicking (i won't do it as fast)

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe

MystoganX

Jul 30, 2017
Didjee it should be above 16 cps auto ban since only double buttons and auto clicking and butterfly clicking can only reach over 16 cps which 2 of them are banable on all servers.

MystoganX

Jul 30, 2017
i have jitter clicked since i started minecraft and i am one of the best jitter clickers i know!! but I'm just saying it because on other servers i have got banned for jitter clicking
Lmao I want to see a video with sound clicks while you pvp. Record yourself. Not all words mean anything if it doesn't have anything to back it up