We’ve been working extra hard lately to release new gamemodes and improve the network.
BuildBattle is one of them. An Advanced AntiCheat is another aspect and even more to come.
BuildBattle had been removed from our network months ago, and since then we’ve always been saying it would come back ‘soon’. That soon became several months to nearly (or even) a year.
Back then, it got removed because of several glitches. People could place blocks in lobbies and grief arenas, which is why we removed it back then.
But finally, I am happy to say that today BuildBattle will be released again, in a better form then we ever had before. It will start off rather simple. We will start with one new map and one map from the previous BuildBattle. Later on we will look into having new (team) modes.
- Two maps:
- Centrix Map: smaller but taller plots, min. 12 & max. 16 players.
- Gladiators Map: bigger but less tall plots, min. 4 & max. 8 players.
- Every player has up to 10 particles
- Everyone can vote for themes, the theme with most votes wins.
- Everyone is able to change the plot floor.
- Everyone is able to reset his plot, very useful if something gets messed up on your plot.
- Donators are able to change weather on their plot.
- Donators are able to change time on their plot.
- QuickJoin & Map selection is available for everyone!
The AntiCheat test server has been open for over a week, and the testing phases are starting to reach the end. During the writing of this post, 713 people have already been auto banned in the AntiCheat server alone! While the AntiCheat actually only bans the very obvious hackers in this first version of the auto banning system, we will continue to improve on it.
We’ll roll this system out over the entire network as soon as testing is done. We will also make a system which will keep you guys up-to-date about the bans which have been executed by broadcasting it.
Of course we will also reset a few servers in the nearby future, right now there is being worked on Factions, Prison & KitPVP to be resetted soon.
We cannot tell which one comes first yet, we’ll see which one gets finished first .
We, the Centrix Staff Team, also wish you a happy holiday!
- Dieter - didjee2
- The CentrixPVP Staff team.