CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravnnica

-Nicolas-
Jul 16, 2017
Belgium
@didjee2
@Jooster11
I told Dieter before , whenever I enter This forums and only this website I get notified from my avast antivirus he blocked a trojan horse (a very dangerous one) JS:Miner-E[trj].

This has been for 1 week - 1 week and a half. I saw other people facing the exact same problem.

Hope this gets fixed because its not only me having this problem.

Also I can access the forums but I still get notified of a trojan..

-Rav

c0s1nux

Aug 2, 2017
Could be a false-positive, just make sure you add it to an exception or something in your antivirus and you should be good. Also, I do not recommend tagging higher-up staff. Just be patient and you will get an answer eventually.

fRogZy

Jul 16, 2017
I have just scanned the network URL and I got these results.
- Photo1
- Photo2

I don't really know what kind of problem you have with your antivirus software.​

Last edited:

c0s1nux

Aug 2, 2017
I can't really understand what it says there, but the point is obvious, your antivirus is detecting something. Just add the website to exceptions and you should be good to go.

c0s1nux

Aug 2, 2017
Cause Windows Defender is the shittiest antivirus. By the way, if something gets in your browser, Windows Defender gonna detect shit, when an antivirus may detect it. Not that avast is good as hell, but hey, I'd rather have another antivirus besides Windows Defender.

didjee2

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
@didjee2
@Jooster11
I told Dieter before , whenever I enter This forums and only this website I get notified from my avast antivirus he blocked a trojan horse (a very dangerous one) JS:Miner-E[trj].

This has been for 1 week - 1 week and a half. I saw other people facing the exact same problem.

Hope this gets fixed because its not only me having this problem.

Also I can access the forums but I still get notified of a trojan..

-Rav
There is no Trojan virus at all on our forums for sure ...

didjee2

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
If you now had a decent Discord name (please set your discord name to the same as in the forums // ingame ...) so I could contact you over there.

Do you still have this warning?

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2017
I have the same thing, it is fine I just press okay and continue to the forums.

ravnnica

-Nicolas-
Jul 16, 2017
Belgium
If you now had a decent Discord name (please set your discord name to the same as in the forums // ingame ...) I could contact you hover there.

My discord name is Niicolass_#9723

Aug 3, 2017
My House
I have the same problem but i fixed it by disabling my antivirus on centrixpvp.eu!

didjee2

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
I asked if you still have this warning and get completely ignored ...

Aug 3, 2017
My House
It's a special antivirus that come with my computer and when the virus notification comes i said not to check for virus' on this website I'm not sure what it is called. Sorry

Aug 3, 2017
My House
If you now had a decent Discord name (please set your discord name to the same as in the forums // ingame ...) I could contact you hover there.

Look at your spelling Dieter
Deiter said:
Look at the underlined bit.

didjee2

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
Look at your spelling Dieter
Look at the underlined bit.
I am actually wanna disable colored messages for you ... (which I won't do tho).
Just leave them black if it's not supposed to have layout ;).

And typing on my mobile gives some mistakes now and then yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.