CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

StormGoDz

Jul 16, 2017
Khazad-dûm
I'll leave here some of my ideas for the whole network, hope you agree with me:
-Friend system: so we can talk while being in different servers and see if our friends are on.
-A command to see player's whole network stats, this could show things like: Time played in the different servers, stats of the pvp servers, etc.
-Daily reward, you get a reward for playing a specific amount of time, and the reward increases day by day.
-Referral system, a system to get rewards if we bring friends to the server, for example: if we bring 20 players we get a 5 $ coupon code (Its just an example). Im not sure if this is possible...
-Achievements

Sorry if I made any spelling mistake, leave your opinion about this suggestions.
@didjee2
Kind regards, Storm.

ABASHBASH

Jul 16, 2017
+1 for some ideas, about the coupon thing, i am not being rude but CnetrixPvP will never do such a thing.

ABASHBASH

FactionMonster

Jul 19, 2017
I'll leave here some of my ideas for the whole network, hope you agree with me:
-Friend system: so we can talk while being in different servers and see if our friends are on.
-A command to see player's whole network stats, this could show things like: Time played in the different servers, stats of the pvp servers, etc.
-Daily reward, you get a reward for playing a specific amount of time, and the reward increases day by day.
-Referral system, a system to get rewards if we bring friends to the server, for example: if we bring 20 players we get a 5 $ coupon code (Its just an example). Im not sure if this is possible...
-Achievements

Sorry if I made any spelling mistake, leave your opinion about this suggestions.
@didjee2
Kind regards, Storm.
I hope so

Rowlinq

Jul 17, 2017
@didjee2 there is nothing wrong with it? it's just a suggestion to implement a leveling system through the server.
A bit in the same way as in how the leveling system on the Hypixel server works (no advertise).

didjee2

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
@didjee2 there is nothing wrong with it? it's just a suggestion to implement a leveling system through the server.
A bit in the same way as in how the leveling system on the Hypixel server works (no advertise).
Hover your MC name if you're chatting ;).
Rewards have to be added though.

Rowlinq

Jul 17, 2017
Oh wow I never realised that centrix actually did have something like that :p
In that case I suggest to make it a bit more visual, like place it where the exp bar is maybe.
Also either lower the rates in which you can obtain exp or lower the exp to level up, cuz I haven't seen anyone yet with a higher level then 0

PeachH

Jul 17, 2017
If we just thing about baltop in factions how it once made the full server centrixlag I don't think that a status for all players in the full server would be easy to make
+1 for the rest tho!
Peace

SpaceMonkeyz

Jul 28, 2017
India
You should have posted this thread in Suggestion Column , Anyway your all suggestions seems acceptable just not the last one as it could have way too drawbacks.