CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Do you agree with the suggestions in this post?

• Absolutely

• I think there can be more suggestions added to this

• I am unsure about these suggestions and how they will improve the server's performance

Results are only viewable after voting.

SlashBoyTV

Aug 5, 2017
India
www.youtube.com
CBlBFIe.png

CentrixPVP Network - Suggestions To Revive It Back
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi there! Now, CentrixPVP has seen the worst year recently. The player count has dropped significantly from the past months. I, being a part of this server, have some suggestions that could help to get the server back to how it was. All my suggestions are personal and if some suggestions are not to the point, I apologise for them!
  1. Resets And New Game Modes: Now, a lot had been done in several days to revive Centrix. A couple of resets in Survival and KitPVP took place to improve it, removing all the flaws and making it more playable than before. Now, all the remaining resets which lare left for other game modes should be as good as the recent ones. Making all the servers feeling more integrated to each other will be good. Also, I think that there is a need for new game modes in the server. Apart from having the classic games like Survival, Factions and SkyWars, more game modes like Build Battle, BedWars and Murder Mystery should be added or improved if they exist in the server. By creating polls or suggestion posts, the people will vote and suggest different game modes that should be added to the server.
  2. Adding /f List To CentrixPVP: I will now talk about the main updates that should be added in the server. Centrix community connects to each other and players tend to make friends with other players. People really enjoy playing with each other. By adding a /friend plugin, people would connect to each other and possibly suggest others to join the server. This would improve the community of the server and help players to make friends.
  3. Contributing To Players' Time They Spend On The Server: A lot of vote competitions and prizes for voting have been given to the players. Beyond this, in my opinion, non-ranked players should get more perks closer to the donators. For example, the recent KitPVP update had made the donator kits weaker than the normal kits. This makes the non-ranked people happy and makes the game not 'Pay2Win' as many used to refer it before the previous update. If their perks is almost as same as donator perks, they will feel more connected to the server. However, I'm not telling to completely give non-ranked players all the perks but that the core perks should be as good and should not be as weak that the players feel not to play there. Also, by balancing out the perks between different ranks would be also a good approach to this and players may find themselves to buy a rank on the server.
  4. Better Report System And AntiCheat: People don't like the unreliable anticheat. I know that there is progress going into making a better anticheat but an updated anticheat is really a must at the moment in the server. Also, /report should work across all servers and should inform the staff even if they are not in the same game mode as the player is in. For example, if a person reports a hacker in KitPVP, the staff should be informed even if they are not in KitPVP and they are in, for example, Survival or Factions.
As I said before, these are all my suggestions for making the server better. However, I prefer if the staff listens to other people's suggestion and advise on to making the server better. We are a community and we all have different suggestions for this server..

I really hope to see Centrix revive and become like it was used to be. I will personally put my best on helping out the server and advertising it on my YouTube and different platforms. I am hoping to see a better year for CentrixPVP Network.

-SlashBoyYT

Tk2000

Server-Manger
Staff member
Forum Manager
Manager
Nov 8, 2017
+1 for everything :)
PLUS a A+ for format.

c0s1nux

Aug 2, 2017
yeah instead of +1 or agreeing with those suggestions, maybe actually apply them, i've never seen centrix apply a suggestion, at least as i've been a staff member.

Tk2000

Server-Manger
Staff member
Forum Manager
Manager
Nov 8, 2017
yeah instead of +1 or agreeing with those suggestions, maybe actually apply them, i've never seen centrix apply a suggestion, at least as i've been a staff member.
Challenge accepted.
I will try my best to make these suggestions a reality!

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea
these arent so much as suggestions but basic things a server is supposed to have lul may as well just put "get more players" to be even more broad

SlashBoyTV

Aug 5, 2017
India
www.youtube.com
If Centrix really implement these things in the server, it would help a lot
Challenge accepted.
I will try my best to make these suggestions a reality!
I believe in you! :)

Tk2000

Server-Manger
Staff member
Forum Manager
Manager
Nov 8, 2017
If Centrix really implement these things in the server, it would help a lot

I believe in you! :)
On a side note before we are going to implement any of these new feathers, we have to fix the current things that is broken or is not working.

Tk2000

Server-Manger
Staff member
Forum Manager
Manager
Nov 8, 2017

Tk2000

Server-Manger
Staff member
Forum Manager
Manager
Nov 8, 2017