CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaravanMC

Jul 17, 2017
Somewhere in the world
I'm giving away my Demonic rank

All you need to do is pm me with a number within 1-100 and also able to pay for the rank transfer. (I'm too broke to do it).

I'll be announcing the winner on 7 June. Good luck Have fun.

p/s : Spamming the number will be result in a instant disqualification.

TapeFace

Nov 24, 2017
tape land :)
eeehmmm do you expect 100 people will visit this ? i think if no one could guess the number pick the closest number to the specified one

TapeFace

Nov 24, 2017
That's why I make a daily chances zzz . 1 guess everyday till 7 june more than enough lol. Go ask your mum to get more guess.
still ... not gonna reach 100 cuz literally u need 20 people to participate so we all can mention all numbers , and some people might guess the same number .. Look , just do it incase

CaravanMC

Jul 17, 2017
Somewhere in the world
[Update]

My brain is poopin’ out reading those msg in my dm. So I changed the giveaway to allow player choose up to 2 number and I’ll be using random number generator to choose the winner.

Apologise for the inconvenience. Player that already guessed more than 2 number . The only first 2 number will be only chosen. If no number found on the random number generator . I will reroll it up to 3 times till I find the winner . If no winner the giveaway will be cancelled .

Sorry again .

TapeFace

Nov 24, 2017
next time i'll swear PM HIM THE NUMBER !!!!!!!!!! IF ITS HERE IT WONT BE COUNTED

Status
Not open for further replies.