CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Cobalt

Jul 22, 2017
Hello staff at Centrix Network! I would first of all love to introduce myself to you, I am 14 years old and have a youtube channel with a subscription count of 70 at the time of me writing this, and over 400+ total channel views. I feel like I'd be good with a Youtube rank because it would not only attract more people to my channel, but more people to this server, I've been on the server a few times now and the experience has been great, loads of great staff members, and the community overall in general is amazing! I'd love to have a future with this server. I can tell my subscribers to come on to the server, and do daily uploads and live streams on the server as well. So if this sounds like something staff members would enjoy, then i'm interested! And hope you are too!

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea
Hmm I honestly underestimated you when a staff member told me about your channel stats, you seem to have a great, friendly and professional manner as it seems, you'd be a great youtuber to make videos on the server! I would love to see you make some high quality videos on centrix and hope for your channel to grow as well :) If you would mind linking your channel in this thread that'll be great for the fellow members to see as well ;)

WaterMelonGodz

Survival-Head
Jul 16, 2017
Good job you started uploading on our server!
I am proud of you and keep up the good content i mean if u upload at this rate you will recive alot of response!