CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

SpinosaurusLV2

Congratulations! CentrixPvP was featured on a decently popular Minecraft channel -Xturtle.
Removed By Moderator
Even though getting 13-15k views on each video isn't that great, majority of his fanbase consist of script-kiddies; Now that he uploaded a video on this server, the server's hacking problem will most likely unfortunately double in amount. This is a complete pointless thread though, opinions are wanted.

Kawithomas

Network Owner
Staff member
Owner
Jul 14, 2017
He is permantly banned from our network if he gives hackers we will ban them too. we know of this situations.

And tbh look at the video it got more hate than pwediepie.

SpinosaurusLV2

He is permantly banned from our network if he gives hackers we will ban them too. we know of this situations.

And tbh look at the video it got more hate than pwediepie.
Most people just hate him because he got paid by a certain server to stop hacking on it. I won't name the server though. Plus permanently IP banning him won't work. Look back at his other videos, he bypassed that at least 900 times, don't know how many videos he got. Same could be said to his fanbase.

Kll_

Ex-Mod | Head Tomato | #Neverforget
Jul 15, 2017
Most people just hate him because he got paid by a certain server to stop hacking on it. I won't name the server though. Plus permanently IP banning him won't work. Look back at his other videos, he bypassed that at least 900 times, don't know how many videos he got. Same could be said to his fanbase.
It isn’t a lie to anyone that the hacker problem has always been here and that some youtuber comes and hacks it doesn’t mean that the problem will possibly get worst it’s just there and we just need to do our best to stop the rule breakers as always. You can also help by reporting the cheaters.

SpinosaurusLV2

It isn’t a lie to anyone that the hacker problem has always been here and that some youtuber comes and hacks it doesn’t mean that the problem will possibly get worst it’s just there and we just need to do our best to stop the rule breakers as always. You can also help by reporting the cheaters.
That is true. I agree with you. The server's anti-cheat is already in the development if I'm correct so even though that won't fully stop all the cheating, the server is on a good path.

InvertedReaper

Jul 16, 2017
Underworld
Now that he uploaded a video on this server, the server's hacking problem will most likely unfortunately double in amount.
Now that you have posted this thread, people will download the Hacked Clients featured in the video you linked here, which means you are contributing to the issue. Instead of posting this thread, you could have reported it and appropriate actions will be taken.

This is a complete pointless thread though, opinions are wanted.
Of course it is a pointless thread, and opinions are not needed. Whats the point of having opinions on a video that clearly shows people breaking the rules?

You have to understand that Centric Network is a Cracked Server and there is bound to be exploits or Illegal Client Modifications that can bypass our system, I DO NOT think that anyone that makes a Anti-Cheat is 100% Foolproof. To have a Custom Anti-Cheat in place on a Cracked Server created by our own Developers who DO NOT get paid is already really fortunate.