1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creative Update

Discussion in 'Creative' started by GameHuntress, Jul 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. intricatesymbol

intricatesymbol New Member

Well, there are a few things I think you guys should implement, though most are quite a stretch.
    The deleting plot glitch. When I delete a plot from my "/p h", I want that plot to not come back to me. This is both inconvenciences me, and the person who took over the plot after I left, and cant access his plot now.

Updating the Compass- I see that there is world edit help on the compass, but no one other than a select few has unrestricted access to world edit. My suggestion is either get rid of the world edit help on the compass, and put some other menu which'll be more useful or allow users to have more access to world edit, and if you really want, just restrict it to donators.

/help: I have seen a lot of people who need help starting on this server cause they refuse to read the signs. So, rather than make them ask people, reutilize the /help command and somehow make it so that the commands you want people to know are in their, rather than using /p help, etc.

Enable users more freedom with their plots. For example, allow us to change the times on plots.

• Like Like x 1
  2. xBobbaGDx

xBobbaGDx Member

I can't wait for the update. Good ideas though :3

3. SpaceMonkeyz

SpaceMonkeyz New Member

All Ideas are phenomenal , I would like to see them in game.

4. SkyAcer009

SkyAcer009 Ex-KitPvP Head
    Staff Member Helper

I would suggest more than 20 points for //sel poly 2dpolygon
    More worldedit feature that make your life alot easier such as //flip up/down - //extend X right/left/down/up
    //stack X right/up/down/left
    also //up like //up 1 etc...
    that all also adding citizens and CitizenCMD to creative makes it alot more fancy

5. xX_IGNAS_Xx

xX_IGNAS_Xx Bear grills
    Staff Member Moderator

Yeasssssss pleasee , if players could enable plot gamemode and plot pvp they could make their own mini games which could potentially attract more players into the creative server itself and just make it a whole lot more fun
    Hope something like this could be added :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. XxSoulCreeperxX

i would like it if you can have pvp in creative so u get all ur stuff and then change ur gamemode to survival so u can fight with people whilst having OP stuff.