CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe

CentrixPVP-Network

Hellow CentrixPVP players today I will present
The New Eggwars Guide!

Introduction
Eggwars is one of the most popular mini-games in minecraft cracked and premium servers. The game has 4 or more teams with colors (Blue ,Red ,Green, Yellow), you can choose every color as you want and to join in a team. In this game the most important thing to defines your victory is whether you will protect your egg well. In this game to protect it you will need to have strong team, how? Easy you will be targeting in the central island. There are generators with diamonds, gold and iron with them you can activate your island generators . After you can buy with the materials from the vilcentrixlager-shop in your island armor, tools, blocks to protect your team and your egg. After if your team is ready you will need to target the other groups and to neutralize them. Then if your team will stay until the end your team wins!

What you need to know
In Eggwars you are not allowed to team with a person who is not in your team are not allowed to make a team with different players wich are not in your team. Hacking is not allowed the punishments for it is an IP-ban.

More Information
The Eggwars of Centrix has 3 different versions to play, Solo mode that means you will play on your own, Double Mode where you can play with another player and Triple Mode is the last mode and here you can play with 2 players.

Thanks for reading!
bobthevilcentrixlager Gladiator / Active Member

CaravanMC

Jul 17, 2017
Somewhere in the world
In this game the most important thing to defines your victory is whether you will protect your egg well. In this game to protect it you will need to have strong team.
I always left my egg uncovered but I still win . Finding a good team is hard . You just need a skill to play it . My friend just go solo in a double game beating other player with team of 2 or 3. The only way to get a good team is by teaming up before playing or luck by suddenly teaming with a good player.

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
I always left my egg uncovered but I still win . Finding a good team is hard . You just need a skill to play it . My friend just go solo in a double game beating other player with team of 2 or 3. The only way to get a good team is by teaming up before playing or luck by suddenly teaming with a good player.
Right thanks for your quote, For to find strog team to they will want help you is difficult but because I knew it I explained how you can make strong your team, With the meterials to you can find in the middle island and with them you can buy armor, tools and blocks for protect your egg and for to make strong team

Sywo

Jul 16, 2017
Just find me ;)

CaravanMC

Jul 17, 2017
Somewhere in the world
Right thanks for your quote, For to find strog team to they will want help you is difficult but because I knew it I explained how you can make strong your team, With the meterials to you can find in the middle island and with them you can buy armor, tools and blocks for protect your egg and for to make strong team
Strong Armor doesn't mean a strong player it depend on their Skill. They're player in Faction . He got the best Armor p18 but he lost it to a player with p4 in fair 1v1

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Strong Armor doesn't mean a strong player it depend on their Skill. They're player in Faction . He got the best Armor p18 but he lost it to a player with p4 in fair 1v1
I don't know what happened in Faction but I'm think if the person are smart he will know how he can play with it. Rarely I found noob players with diamond armor in Eggwars