CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

didjee2

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
Hello everyone

We at CentrixPVP do our very best to make the network grow, release & update new and existing gamemodes. But this needs time, time we don’t always have. It’s not going that fast right now and there is a reason for that, of course.

With this, I am happy to say that we are reopening the Developer applications. At there, you can apply for Ingame Developer (Java, knowledge of git & SQL), for Web Developer (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP & SQL) or for Web Designer (PhotoShop, HTML, CSS).
Both Web Developer & Designer should know how to style XenForo.

IMPORTANT: None of these will get paid. No one on CentrixPVP gets paid, we all do this for fun. In case of (beginning) Developers: we all do this to learn & to achieve experience.

If you have the skills of one of the three options above, please apply here.
You can also reach the apply from our Apply page.

Ingame Developers CAN start with Java knowledge only, SQL, Git & Maven are easy & quick to learn, as long as you understand programming basics.

Example jobs we would give:
Ingame Developer (most needed):

• Create a Minigame: such as Annihilation, OITC, Hide & Seek.
    These minigames, mostly, already exist on SpigotMC, but not up to date or not what we need.
    We want to give our gamemodes special features & things other networks do not have.
  • Creating plugins on request of the server heads (for example: the recent coded spawner system for Factions)
Web Developer:
  • Create a stats site, containing stats of our Minigames, the FactionTop, User data (balance, kills, games played, …)
  • Create a online panel in which unregistered / non-staff members can check recent punishments & user punishments. And in which staff can login, add, remove and/or edit punishments.
  • Edit the Forums (XenForo), with a custom template.
Web Designer:
  • Create nice & modern looking layouts for all our websites, to all look the same.
  • Making nice pictures (such as this one) & (maybe) centrix-pvps / banners.

Developers are the second-highest ranked people in CentrixPVP, only Owners stand above them. This means Developers have nearly all permissions.

Every Developer, even Web Developer & Designers, will get a rank ingame, starting from Jr Developer. Once they have proven their skill, they will be ranked to Developer.

Kind regards,
Dieter aka didjee2
Lead Developer / Owner

Egyption

Aug 4, 2017
bro Iam perfect editing pics ( Iam also still beginner at coding ) if you need any.thing from photos edit or make a pic like you uploaded tell me Iam 24\7 at discord

my greetings >>> Egyption_one

Faun

Nov 27, 2017
JK I KNOW HAX BUT THEY TOUGHT IM HACKING NOT JUST BECAUSE IM SUPER STRONG AT MURDER MYSTERY

THATS ONLY 1 HIT KILL

didjee2

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
JK I KNOW HAX BUT THEY TOUGHT IM HACKING NOT JUST BECAUSE IM SUPER STRONG AT MURDER MYSTERY

THATS ONLY 1 HIT KILL
You have been banned by the AntiCheat in our BuildBattle server, please also do not talk about your ban in this post.

emebulp

May 6, 2018
didjee2 my freind i got ban on my account i cant play with another acccount

name is (emebuLP)

ban (ban envade)

att (never) i swear i dont flame

ETSY

Jun 15, 2018
Hello everyone

We at CentrixPVP do our very best to make the network grow, release & update new and existing gamemodes. But this needs time, time we don’t always have. It’s not going that fast right now and there is a reason for that, of course.

With this, I am happy to say that we are reopening the Developer applications. At there, you can apply for Ingame Developer (Java, knowledge of git & SQL), for Web Developer (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP & SQL) or for Web Designer (PhotoShop, HTML, CSS).
Both Web Developer & Designer should know how to style XenForo.

IMPORTANT: None of these will get paid. No one on CentrixPVP gets paid, we all do this for fun. In case of (beginning) Developers: we all do this to learn & to achieve experience.

If you have the skills of one of the three options above, please apply here.
You can also reach the apply from our Apply page.

Ingame Developers CAN start with Java knowledge only, SQL, Git & Maven are easy & quick to learn, as long as you understand programming basics.

Example jobs we would give:
Ingame Developer (most needed):

• Create a Minigame: such as Annihilation, OITC, Hide & Seek.
    These minigames, mostly, already exist on SpigotMC, but not up to date or not what we need.
    We want to give our gamemodes special features & things other networks do not have.

• Creating plugins on request of the server heads (for example: the recent coded spawner system for Factions)
Web Developer:
  • Create a stats site, containing stats of our Minigames, the FactionTop, User data (balance, kills, games played, …)
  • Create a online panel in which unregistered / non-staff members can check recent punishments & user punishments. And in which staff can login, add, remove and/or edit punishments.
  • Edit the Forums (XenForo), with a custom template.
Web Designer:
  • Create nice & modern looking layouts for all our websites, to all look the same.
  • Making nice pictures (such as this one) & (maybe) centrix-pvps / banners.

Developers are the second-highest ranked people in CentrixPVP, only Owners stand above them. This means Developers have nearly all permissions.

Every Developer, even Web Developer & Designers, will get a rank ingame, starting from Jr Developer. Once they have proven their skill, they will be ranked to Developer.

Kind regards,
Dieter aka didjee2
Lead Developer / Owner
solve my ban and i apply