We at CentrixPVP do our very best to make the network grow, release & update new and existing gamemodes. But this needs time, time we don’t always have. It’s not going that fast right now and there is a reason for that, of course.
Both Web Developer & Designer should know how to style XenForo.
IMPORTANT: None of these will get paid. No one on CentrixPVP gets paid, we all do this for fun. In case of (beginning) Developers: we all do this to learn & to achieve experience.
If you have the skills of one of the three options above, please apply here.
You can also reach the apply from our Apply page.
Ingame Developers CAN start with Java knowledge only, SQL, Git & Maven are easy & quick to learn, as long as you understand programming basics.
Example jobs we would give:
Ingame Developer (most needed):
- Create a Minigame: such as Annihilation, OITC, Hide & Seek.
These minigames, mostly, already exist on SpigotMC, but not up to date or not what we need.
We want to give our gamemodes special features & things other networks do not have.
- Creating plugins on request of the server heads (for example: the recent coded spawner system for Factions)
- Create a stats site, containing stats of our Minigames, the FactionTop, User data (balance, kills, games played, …)
- Create a online panel in which unregistered / non-staff members can check recent punishments & user punishments. And in which staff can login, add, remove and/or edit punishments.
- Edit the Forums (XenForo), with a custom template.
- Create nice & modern looking layouts for all our websites, to all look the same.
- Making nice pictures (such as this one) & (maybe) logos / banners.
Developers are the second-highest ranked people in CentrixPVP, only Owners stand above them. This means Developers have nearly all permissions.
Every Developer, even Web Developer & Designers, will get a rank ingame, starting from Jr Developer. Once they have proven their skill, they will be ranked to Developer.
Dieter aka didjee2
Lead Developer / Owner