CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Beire

Jul 23, 2017
Okay so i was kind hyped to play survival again. But old habits die hard and centrix ruined it.
- Lag made it unplayable.
- No /fly (that's a big middlefinger in the face of your donators, in my opinion)
- We didn't get to keep claimblocks like promised. It's insanely annoying to make a cool base in such a small area. You basically have to grind keys to even start a base. This isn't survival for me...
Anyway, to those who still want to play this failed update, have fun :)
And to the staff, better luck next time.

Beire

Jul 23, 2017
@that rookie staff that wants to close this post :
I'd rather keep this open. So people can comment what they think of this update, maybe centrix listens to suggestions.

OuSsASsoO

Dec 6, 2018
I agree with you Beire
the spawn is very bad bcs the boime is very is Disgusting , the spawn road is removed , the envoy is removed

Tk2000

Server-Manger
Staff member
Forum Manager
Manager
Nov 8, 2017
Okay so i was kind hyped to play survival again. But old habits die hard and centrix ruined it.
- No /fly (that's a big middlefinger in the face of your donators, in my opinion)
- We didn't get to keep claimblocks like promised. It's insanely annoying to make a cool base in such a small area. You basically have to grind keys to even start a base. This isn't survival for me...
Firstly the Lag caught us off guard. Sorry about that... (also the server is new and 40+ player loading new chunks... servers dont keep up with that easily)
Fly is disabled for 1 week and then it will be enabled... this is an attempt to give all player a fair chance.
I cant recall any post THAT THE SERVER HEAD POSTED about keeping your claim blocks...
There was a guy who posted about the survival reset... What he said was not true and was all fake.
Plus he isnt even a staff meber so he doesn't even have a clue on whats going on behind the sence.

Tk2000

Server-Manger
Staff member
Forum Manager
Manager
Nov 8, 2017
@that rookie staff that wants to close this post :
I'd rather keep this open. So people can comment what they think of this update, maybe centrix listens to suggestions.
Nobody's closing this thread i actually like what ur doing here. Gives us a chance to improve the server and shows us what the community thinks about the server. :)

Tk2000

Server-Manger
Staff member
Forum Manager
Manager
Nov 8, 2017

Kawithomas

Network Owner
Staff member
Owner
Jul 14, 2017
We didn't get to keep claimblocks like promised. It's insanely annoying to make a cool base in such a small area. You basically have to grind keys to even start a base. This isn't survival for me...
We never promised these kind of things.

Cause of the many chunks getting loaded

We did this for a reason :)

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea
according to grinding i guess /fly is only supposed to be gone for a week so that the entire good spots arent crowded by donors. Those other stuff that was promised though was said by Skyacer iirc whom was the only person who was giving any good insight on the survival reset so you know, a Developer moderator promising these things would naturally raise peoples expectations

Tk2000

Server-Manger
Staff member
Forum Manager
Manager
Nov 8, 2017
I thought that this update was 1.13... hehe
We tryed but most of the plugin does not support 1.13.2
but you can join with 1.13.2 now :)

Last edited: