CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

PeachH

Jul 17, 2017
Dear Centrix Network,
I hope you don't take this suggestion as criticism but rather as a suggestion by me. We have the 19th today and the donation goal is only at 2%. Something must be done to somehow get that up. If someone would now buy a rank he would still get the perms like a year ago when all perms were listed on the buy craft page of Centrix.
Yes I know there are these eula problems and all of that but it must be somehow possible to overcome that. Many servers host a second server with a other IP with its own buycraft and everytime someone would buy something on it, it goes over to Centrix. Atleast everything could be listed on it again wich would for sure get the donations even if just a tiny little bit up. And since Mojang can't blacklist Centrix but much rather only the other second server you could add a few more things like back in the day.
Kind Regards
Peach_H

Username2017

Jul 16, 2017
The globe
true
but lmfao 2% ? the server is dead and if they want to revive it they need to care and listen more to what their players want and not what their staff wants.

hamm

Sep 18, 2017
There's no staff like ever, server is crowded by hackers, constant glitches in bedwars and eggwars. Prison and Faction haven't been reset in so long, like bro I see why people don't spend money here.