CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

PixUk#ORG

Jul 16, 2017
Okay I've been playing Eggwars for a long time now and if you play eggwars you know that there are alot of hackers in this server like its a LUCK getting to fight a opponent which has no hacks

LIKE in 1.7 i used to rely on the tactic of pushing people of there bridges but WHATS THE POINT NOW?!
since everyone has the NoFall Hack ( if you fall you get tp'ed back ) and more commonly Antiknockback

And WHATS THE POINT OF EVEN SWORDS when hackers do Autoaim and QuickFire and RangeAttack

I've literally seen so many hackers that i dont even /report them because if i report EVERYONE i may get banned myself

So.... I've Assembled a team.... a team of hack-fighting people... well we only have 2 members at the moment
but ye

i made a google forum where you can tell me your kits and stuff if you wanna join these are the requirements

-Must have a kit in Double,Triple,Solo NOT THE CHEF KIT
-Must be able to speak english
-Must be a good player who knows how to fight and knows the hackers weaknesses
and all the other requirements are in the fourm

If you want to join the team use the link below

HOW WILL IT WORK

There is a discord group for it all you need to do is to ?eggwars and it will automaticly alert all eggwarriors and whichever one of them are online will just team up and join

https://goo.gl/forms/prCKso8ZnH6ryahJ3

IF I DONT ACCEPT YOU
CHECK YOUR EMAIL
THERE MIGHT OF BEEN A
REASON

i Know it sounds cringe and stuff but,,, this is what you gotta do if u want that sweet eggwars moneh ( and be on the leaderbourd

-STAFF NOTE THIS-

no we arent Cross-teaming how it will work is someone will see who is online for eggwars
if someone is online they will join the eggwars server on centrix and they both will join in
one team

Last edited:

PixUk#ORG

Jul 16, 2017
@Kll_
Kll.....
You have been

~ACCEPTED~
To the eggwars team by
82%
you are now truly a Eggwarrior eventho you have no kits
You have been given the role to request for a
Round of Eggwars Whenever you want
The Cringe may be real here
-
BUT Your kits and abilities wont never be xD

If you would like to join click On ACCEPTED
If Anyone wants to appeal click here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ProdigyHD

Jul 17, 2017
#DonkeySquad

PixUk#ORG

Jul 16, 2017
Hmm...

Can i join too xd
Sir Raulifas20
You have been

-DECLINED-
to the eggwars team by
-15%
REASONS:
-for spam and disrespect and hereby
will be kicked out of the discord group
-having made up kits
-Being an asshole

-having a few requirements

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sir Rawoon!
You have been

~ACCEPTED~
to the eggwars team by
72%

REASONS
-For having the proper requirements
-having kits
-taking your time to writing a proper appeal

-having no abilities

soul

KitPvP Head
Jr-developer
Jul 15, 2017
Eversince the new eggwars database system was implemented, every eggwars mode was most likely on a separate sub-server, so it got hard for non-op staff to spectate players. So the only way they can catch hackers is when they are in their game. This worsened the case.
So I have really no idea what has dieter planned on eggwars.

didjee2

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
Eversince the new eggwars database system was implemented, every eggwars mode was most likely on a separate sub-server, so it got hard for non-op staff to spectate players. So the only way they can catch hackers is when they are in their game. This worsened the case.
So I have really no idea what has dieter planned on eggwars.
I'm about to do the same on SkyWars.