CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

smackkyy

Jul 17, 2017
heavens
What i would suggest is when a staff mutes or bans someone it should directly show on the chat that this guy got mute/ban (reason) time ... This will make the server players more aware of what is going on and stop giving foul language on chat and the hackers will also stop hacking since they got the awareness of whats going on in the server .. This will bring change in most of the servers on centrix which will also create a side of attraction of players as they know that the staff is doing their job properly .. This will also make everything going on the server reasonable!!

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
BuildBattle been an icon on the server selector menu for so long.

No staff of minigames ever to ban hackers because of the new /spectate system.

We only have 2 admins on the network, I guess time to promote some people who have been stuck on mod for years like Melissa or MinerMaster, or ones who deserve.

I'm aware that by doing these steps as a start, centrix will be able to obtain at least 100 players.

I do not believe players care about CMS being an issue, players care about experience they get.

If you want an easy push of players, even 1.3k players, add HCF and PracticePvP, if you are lacking donations for more servers on the network, then turn the extra testing servers you have like "jtest" and "dieter-test" into actual servers that can be used for something. Most of players are requesting HCF and PracticePvP.

Bring back /server for guests, I don't believe its a really good idea to make /server phantom+

Also Skywars teams will be a good one. It's just a matter of hackers.

The problem is, either we add an anticheat, and it false kicks and bans and players complain you have a shitty anticheat, or add a weak anticheat that does nothing but reports to staff members hackers only (Like the one we have and the funny part is only OP staff can see it)
The anticheat we currently have is 85% accurate and i love it. But still people will complain ADD an actual anticheat. We are getting hate from all sides.

If those payment methods are working in my country, I can donate to centrix everything I have. No jokes.
The Best post players DONT care for CMS sorry for that my Owners but one player dont want play in Centrix for CMS but for the games. CentrixPVP-Network have Big problem need new games and popular games (Annihilation, Bedwars, PracticePVP, CSGO, HCF and more games). And NEW maps no the old maps. Need new programs with DP and tournaments (parkour, pvp) and giveways you saw from my DP with @kranendonk all Prison players loved it is so hard to make that Events ?. Also Centrix need new ADMIN's @GameHuntress is MOD 1,5 years is Creative-Head and she is Staff-Manager, @MinerMaster MOD 1 year and Builder, @thibeastmo MOD 1 year Build-Lead Ex-Survival-Head, @SkyAcer009 MOD 1 year KitPVP-Head, @WhattaTreeat MOD i think 1 year and Skyblock-Co-Head.

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Dreaming .. hello ?!! This is how servers get to the top!
smackkyy yes is goodvto dreaming but no only dreams but and plans

StormGoDz

Jul 16, 2017
Khazad-dûm
Centrix death has nothing to do with the CMS, its because of the lazy admin team. You announced prison reset more than 6 months ago and still hasnt reseted (lol) same with skyblock.

Username2017

Jul 16, 2017
The globe
umm
idk what to say but
i don't think the players are quiting manly because of the server cuz of the updates and what not its because of the staff :/
cuz they aren't active and the ones who are , are 'busy' sooo you don't get help unless you have a white colored name :/
also :c
can you spit the servers like make 2 survival servers cuz survival right now is just op af
the point of survival is to survive by getting ur own resources (mining iron, gold etc) and adding spawners to the shop is not the best idea i liked survival when DG was in lead and i think alot of peapol may agree
same thing for factions peapol enjoyed more when ther was p4 only now its just pay to win :v
also removing ces isn't the best idea
i'm just saying to make 2 survival servers 1 op and 1 semi-vannila
2 faction servers 1 op and 1 like last reset with p4 and ces

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
umm
idk what to say but
i don't think the players are quiting manly because of the server cuz of the updates and what not its because of the staff :/
cuz they aren't active and the ones who are , are 'busy' sooo you don't get help unless you have a white colored name :/
also :c
can you spit the servers like make 2 survival servers cuz survival right now is just op af
the point of survival is to survive by getting ur own resources (mining iron, gold etc) and adding spawners to the shop is not the best idea i liked survival when DG was in lead and i think alot of peapol may agree
same thing for factions peapol enjoyed more when ther was p4 only now its just pay to win :v
also removing ces isn't the best idea
i'm just saying to make 2 survival servers 1 op and 1 semi-vannila
2 faction servers 1 op and 1 like last reset with p4 and ces
I agree in one thing I play Centrix 1,5 years ago I saw many staff (MOD's ,ADMIN's) and I think the old Leaders in games was better because the Leaders where are in the games ? I mean in Skyblock where are the Leaders ? in Survival in Creative where are ?. The only Leaders to play in server every 2 or 3 days is the Prison Leaders in Prison and Faction for KitPVP is limit

didjee2

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
What i would suggest is when a staff mutes or bans someone it should directly show on the chat that this guy got mute/ban (reason) time ... This will make the server players more aware of what is going on and stop giving foul language on chat and the hackers will also stop hacking since they got the awareness of whats going on in the server .. This will bring change in most of the servers on centrix which will also create a side of attraction of players as they know that the staff is doing their job properly .. This will also make everything going on the server reasonable!!
That would just be an absolute spam for the members.
But we are planning to make a punishment panel though.

But I think the priority is ingame :)

And btw, of all of the admins we've had, halph abused. Just saying why there are not alot of promotions to admin.
Even though I personally do want it.

Skyblock leader does not have alot of time, I have to agree with that.
Prison leaders are almost all the time online in the new prison, working on it, Prison is one of the most intensive modes to reset (especially with the prestiges & the price & check work which goes behind it).

Gladdid

Mod Of The Year
Jul 15, 2017
BuildBattle been an icon on the server selector menu for so long.

No staff of minigames ever to ban hackers because of the new /spectate system.

We only have 2 admins on the network, I guess time to promote some people who have been stuck on mod for years like Melissa or MinerMaster, or ones who deserve.

I'm aware that by doing these steps as a start, centrix will be able to obtain at least 100 players.

I do not believe players care about CMS being an issue, players care about experience they get.

If you want an easy push of players, even 1.3k players, add HCF and PracticePvP, if you are lacking donations for more servers on the network, then turn the extra testing servers you have like "jtest" and "dieter-test" into actual servers that can be used for something. Most of players are requesting HCF and PracticePvP.

Bring back /server for guests, I don't believe its a really good idea to make /server phantom+

Also Skywars teams will be a good one. It's just a matter of hackers.

The problem is, either we add an anticheat, and it false kicks and bans and players complain you have a shitty anticheat, or add a weak anticheat that does nothing but reports to staff members hackers only (Like the one we have and the funny part is only OP staff can see it)
The anticheat we currently have is 85% accurate and i love it. But still people will complain ADD an actual anticheat. We are getting hate from all sides.

If those payment methods are working in my country, I can donate to centrix everything I have. No jokes.
Unless they add a really good anticheat practice/hcf will be completely sh*t, practice will be full of hackers and in hcf hackers will just phase into bases.

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
And btw, of all of the admins we've had, halph abused. Just saying why there are not alot of promotions to admin.
Even though I personally do want it.

Skyblock leader does not have alot of time, I have to agree with that.
Prison leaders are almost all the time online in the new prison, working on it, Prison is one of the most intensive modes to reset (especially with the prestiges & the price & check work which goes behind it).
For ADMIN i remember from past many Staff to had it they didnt working with that. But Im very happy to want you New ADMIN's. But try make a New rank for example the Player-ADMIN or JR-ADMIN for balance that is after from MOD - JR-ADMIN - ADMIN or you can add again the JR-MOD because the best Centrix Staff were from that ranks

didjee2

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
For ADMIN i remember from past many Staff to had it they didnt working with that. But Im very happy to want you New ADMIN's. But try make a New rank for example the Player-ADMIN or JR-ADMIN for balance that is after from MOD - JR-ADMIN - ADMIN or you can add again the JR-MOD because the best Centrix Staff were from that ranks
@Jooster11

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea
Not original and because he contradicts your dumb toxicity or raging you're wasting a good suggestion space

If you guys want centrix to be good af
Stop being mad over a block game

Last edited by a moderator:

smackkyy

Jul 17, 2017
heavens
Not original and because he contradicts your dumb toxicity or raging you're wasting a good suggestion space

If you guys want centrix to be good af
Stop being mad over a block game
good comment i seriously liked it and i am also banned and i need to stop wasting my time in a block game :thumbsup: