CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

PixUk#ORG

Jul 16, 2017

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
i dont even know them xD
Maybe he mean then
[MOD]NASA_GAMER_YT >> Hi!
[ADMIN] Mortmaurice >> Hi!
I don't remember Nessa but I heard for her but Prodigy Nasa is banned for ever for abuse in Forums and in server and he can't apply again.

ProdigyHD

Jul 17, 2017
Maybe he mean then
I don't remember Nessa but I heard for her but Prodigy Nasa is banned for ever for abuse in Forums and in server and he can't apply again.
only old players know them. when they are staff Centrix have 2k+ players most of players love them.

NASA

Jul 18, 2017
You mean NASA,Nessa, Mort ?
Maybe he mean then
I can apply again, after abusing a few months later I applied for staff twice and got accepted. But no one listens to experienced staff so I just quit. I love you, partner, Nicole.

Last edited:

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
I can apply again, after abusing a few months later I applied for staff twice and got accepted. But no one listens to experienced staff so I just quit. I love you, partner, Nicole.
Ok xd maybe the others inform me wrong, But who can say anything for any staff in this days. But seriously I will don't have any problem to see you or any old staff again in active action

NASA

Jul 18, 2017
Ok xd maybe the others inform me wrong, But who can say anything for any staff in this days. But seriously I will don't have any problem to see you or any old staff again in active action
Yeah, back in my day you needed to play for at least three months to apply for staff, and managers were great.

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Yeah, back in my day you needed to play for at least three months to apply for staff, and managers were great.
certain time such as 2015 - 2016 but for 2015 I don't know anything I just play here almost 2 years

NASA

Jul 18, 2017
I think the problem is that no one knows staff members, I played a lot and let everyone know about me, and who I am before I got helper. These days you can apply on the spot and get accepted. I mean who really knew Sywo and Kll_ before they got mod. Also we worked for up to his 2-3 months for a promotion, not one promotion every week.

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
I think the problem is that no one knows staff members, I played a lot and let everyone know about me, and who I am before I got helper. These days you can apply on the spot and get accepted. I mean who really knew Sywo and Kll_ before they got mod. Also we worked for up to his 2-3 months for a promotion, not one promotion every week.
I know that because I want apply for JR-HELPER. I mainly care more to trust me before become Staff and I think I did it for example I want help anyone if the problem is (hacker, scammer, spammer) and every day I have messages from members to want my help. Now I played for first time Centrix in January 2016 but i remember you only with MOD xd

NASA

Jul 18, 2017
I know that because I want apply for JR-HELPER. I mainly care more to trust me before become Staff and I think I did it for example I want help anyone if the problem is (hacker, scammer, spammer) and every day I have messages from members to want my help. Now I played for first time Centrix in January 2016 but i remember you only with MOD xd
Trust but verify. A chance to prove loyalty.