CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

didjee2

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
I mean, I now have exams (for 3 weeks) and after that I'll fully focus on CentrixPVP. Releasing nice resets is my first priority. But also fixing games such as EggWars and SkyWars is quite high on my todo list.

CaravanMC

Jul 17, 2017
Somewhere in the world
I mean, I now have exams (for 3 weeks) and after that I'll fully focus on CentrixPVP. Releasing nice resets is my first priority. But also fixing games such as EggWars and SkyWars is quite high on my todo list.
This post is like from September 2017.

What you've been doing on those time lol. September 2017 - June 2018 . "Working" on it? Hope it gonna be good if so.

didjee2

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
This post is like from September 2017.

What you've been doing on those time lol. September 2017 - June 2018 . "Working" on it? Hope it gonna be good if so.
He wrote it in his posts multiple times when it didn't even got started yet, or barely did. I mainly focus(sed) on Development so yea

FeralKaoS

May 27, 2018
Hello everyone,

It was a long time ago that I made a post here on the website, this has different reasons.
A lot of players are quitting Centrix because it's dying, so simple is it.
That is the reason why I am making this post, because it's not longer possible (in my opinion) to go thru with this.

Explanation
I am not going to lie for you, but it's true that we are removing almost our complete own coded system, CMS.
This has different reasons and I am not saying that everything is wrong on this big core, but it has his good and bad points. We had a lot of argumente in the Dev team about this. I took my decision last week to do something about this, because if this is going thru, then we can say bye to everything.

Solution
We are currently going back to public plugins, but a little bit with our own code. We will still keep the name CMS for our 'main system' (chat management, swear/advertising system and some more things).

Why where there no/less updates?
Simple, a lot of people in Centrix (Admin+) were inactive because of all this argumente which we had with each other. Plus our motivation was waving away because of this and the explanation above here. Of course we are working on updates for you, but CMS took a lot of time for @didjee2 because there were still 'issues' with it.

Do I keep everything what I have (Ranks, perms, perks etc.)
Stupid question, of course you keep everything!

Planned updates
We are currently finishing our 'new' system and we will implement that asap when it's done. We are still working on the SkyBlock and Prison reset, more information about this will be available soon.
Our custom SkyWars plugin has almost reached the BETA phase, which means that it will be come out soon.

To do list for now.
- Removing CMS and implementing the new system everywhere in the network.
- Finishing SkyBlock, Prison and SkyWars
- Starting on Creative and Survival reset
- Starting on the EggWars V3.0.1 code (better optimization and new features)
- Starting on a new website design (this is looking like wikipedia)

In my opinion we have waited to long for this, players have quit the server. This may never ever happen again.

If you have any question, don't hesitate please and PM me with your questions or idea's!

Thanks,
Centrix-Network Team, jooster11.
hey jooster
this server can get more players easily but it needs some shout outs and more mini games
firstly there is no way having eggwars and bedwars becase they are almost the same games!
second thing is : you guys can recruit more stuff
at the end make usually updates!

craftio

Mar 30, 2018
well i think the reason that its dying is because prison is still not opened and lots of people are scared they will lose all their progress i am still worried that i too will lose all my progress :C

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea
well i think the reason that its dying is because prison is still not opened and lots of people are scared they will lose all their progress i am still worried that i too will lose all my progress :C
it's a reset, course you'll lose your stuff these "lots of people" is just you