CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Sauceybaby

Oct 12, 2017
I would like to suggest having some ranks able to buy from a NPC or something, like 500m for a decent rank.

Thought it would help the players out who grind and get money and but cant afford a rank with real money.

TRICKSTAR

Jul 27, 2017
I would like to suggest having some ranks able to buy from a NPC or something, like 500m for a decent rank.

Thought it would help the players out who grind and get money and but cant afford a rank with real money.
So u mean add InGame Ranks?
I it would be fun and more pvp if they have their own gear

ProdigyHD

Jul 17, 2017
useless thread.

ProdigyHD

Jul 17, 2017
look we've been suggesting it countless time so Normal Players can also have their rank on Faction but Admins,Owners are too busy or something i forgot their reason why they dont want to add it (or Maybe its kinda unfair for donator)

I remember someone made suggestion on In Game Ranks and most of the staff are making fun of him. (I think he is new member)

Aug 3, 2017
My House
Good suggestion but then centrix is losing money e.g if u want phantom 500M there losing $8 giving it away but maybe they would give you special commands like /fly break spawners and stuff like that so /tntfill and /near maybe i don't know they could experiment with it like giving away a rank to someone every so often

Last edited:

Brontyde

Nov 7, 2017
I have some suggestions for Faction In-game rank names

Peasant
Novice
Soldier
General
Commander

Blacksmith
Lieutenant
King
Emperor

Last edited:

fRogZy

Jul 16, 2017
Instead of all those ranks. They could add quests so you have to finish couple quests to get "fly in factions claim" I think it would be more fun than buying this ranks. Because as all we know players on Centrix enjoy grinding a lot so there would be no pvp since people will only grind to gain this money for ranks.

SpinosaurusLV2

Instead of all those ranks. They could add quests so you have to finish couple quests to get "fly in factions claim" I think it would be more fun than buying this ranks. Because as all we know players on Centrix enjoy grinding a lot so there would be no pvp since people will only grind to gain this money for ranks.
You're always negative

fRogZy

Jul 16, 2017
You're always negative
LOL
May I ask what is your problem?
I wasn't even negative here.
I just told my opinion what I prefer more.
As I know every person on this world can express his opinion.
But if I hurt you or offended you hit me up in PM.

SpinosaurusLV2

LOL
Yes, you hurt me badly papa :( On a serious note, I meant by the fact you rate all of my comments negative, pom

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
LOL
Yes, you hurt me badly papa :( On a serious note, I meant by the fact you rate all of my comments negative, pom
I don't know why the people need to be crushed. You are a excellent Member's here xd. Try to reconcile :D. For 3 Dumps is the end in this world ?