CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

ravnnica

-Nicolas-
Jul 16, 2017
Belgium
@michael244
I honestly think Factions is a great gamemode on Centrix
It's lowkey oldschool but also with a touch of newness, it's Centrix Style...

I think Factions should stay as how it is right now, but with a few patches new updates;

1. Remove monster spawners from the world.
Only way to obtain them is by actually farming, which adds a fairly competetive way of players that has to keep grinding to get their stuff.

2. Make Ig's and all other op spawners not obtainable via external add-ons, like Votes, Tokens, Etc.....

3. Add 100 Power per player.

4. Disallow printer, I think this is not needed for Centrix Network. (But keeping it is also an Extra - Feature ofcourse ;D)

5. Add Cactus Chunks, And Crop Hoppers. This will add a huge benefit into the Economy and will bring more competing Factions from across the Factions Platforms, with Advertisements ofcourse, Wanna go big ? Make everyone from Discord invite other players, But not only Players, also competing F Top Factions.

6. Add a new & good F Top, Which means, that Every Spawner counts for the exact price from the shop bought, if a Pig Spawner is 100k, Ftop value = 100k, if a Faction has 100 Creepers of 500k-1 Mill, ftop value = 50Mill - 100 Mill, and so on and on and on.

7. Just add alot of things, but keep it lowkey OldSchool, And also Centrix Style ofcourse.

Thanks
- Ravnnica

Hidemann

Aug 30, 2020
Patches look good. do have a suggestion: automatic transfer of bought command or gkit to server. idk if thats possible but that would have saved me making 3 tickets