CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

MineMeUp1

Mar 26, 2018
I died 4 times already to nothing! I lost 1 god dam gset that took weeks to make and now i died again 3 times, while one wearing good gkit gear and tools. Im not asking for a refund on items since i know they wont give back any item, but like for real. Its not just me. There is multiple people dying to apperantly fall damage! The first time i died with my gset i jumped off the top of my base, there is a HUGE ocean around my base and i was 100% going to land in DEEP water, and while in mid air i died. The other 3 times i was in my /f home base standing still looking into my chests and i just died. No logical explanation for this but i guess its due to fall damage. Some glitch or bug withing the server probably. But it really is getting frustrating. People are losing stuff that took a lot of time and effort to get! LIKE ME!

NiceAmLover

Jun 21, 2018
Malaysia
I died 4 times already to nothing! I lost 1 god dam gset that took weeks to make and now i died again 3 times, while one wearing good gkit gear and tools. Im not asking for a refund on items since i know they wont give back any item, but like for real. Its not just me. There is multiple people dying to apperantly fall damage! The first time i died with my gset i jumped off the top of my base, there is a HUGE ocean around my base and i was 100% going to land in DEEP water, and while in mid air i died. The other 3 times i was in my /f home base standing still looking into my chests and i just died. No logical explanation for this but i guess its due to fall damage. Some glitch or bug withing the server probably. But it really is getting frustrating. People are losing stuff that took a lot of time and effort to get! LIKE ME!
idk but u might be centrixlaging or something cause this never ever happens to me before like NEVER

jerrymonkey

May 5, 2018
When you drop to the water it could be that you are moving too fast so the server thinks you are moving too fast and glitch out so it takes damage, but normally 1-2 health (half - 1 hearts)