CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

iiPresTige

Jul 29, 2017
UGLY FISH
UGLYFISH.com
Hello All , Since There's Not a lot of Activity in the prison forum , i am thinking of makeing a thread for fun that's Prison Players Can Share up Their Funny storys About Their First Scam Or just any scam .
ofc The most of Prison Players haved scam Before , not All > But the most , At Least in Their First Days in the Server !

So , For Me : i've Scammed a
DOMNIC Armor in my First Day in prison , i just picked it up when i was in the pvpmine and Escaped Fast By /p h before someone tag me ( was allowed in this time :D )

What About You ? :)

Redor

Lord Unicorn-Sama
Builder
Jul 16, 2017
Greece
I took advantage of myself so that I'll take advantage of the fact that Im taking advantage for i see the advantage to myself and indeed the advantage to us both

Beire

Jul 23, 2017
I invented the current best scamming method on prison and pulled of the biggest scams before the free 3bil. (200mil and 350mil scams).
The kids I scammed got triggered so hard, they became even more annoying they already were.

itsnate

Jul 16, 2017
well i scammed bosstheeagle 60 mil for 1 crazy bow he was supposed to buy it for 6 mil but ya boi added a few more zeros now he actually hates me XD

ProdigyHD

Jul 17, 2017
Before i quit Prison i scammed someone to pay Beire.

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Eh... xd I scammed kran before 2 months with 3 stack extremly keys in Prison for to add me to her plot.

PixUk#ORG

Jul 16, 2017
Hello All , Since There's Not a lot of Activity in the prison forum , i am thinking of makeing a thread for fun that's Prison Players Can Share up Their Funny storys About Their First Scam Or just any scam .
ofc The most of Prison Players haved scam Before , not All > But the most , At Least in Their First Days in the Server !

So , For Me : i've Scammed a
DOMNIC Armor in my First Day in prison , i just picked it up when i was in the pvpmine and Escaped Fast By /p h before someone tag me ( was allowed in this time :D )

What About You ? :)
W-w-wait!? you guys have been scammed? i have been playing Centrix for so long and I never got scammed I mean i did got scammed but it was just a little money and it wasent a scam it was just weird

Scamming Tips:

How To SURVIVE SCAMMING

1: constantly be annoying so the scammer gets tired of you and gives up ( works on low scammers )

2: if it is a enchanted item such as pickaxe in chestshop it wont say somthing like Diamond Pickaxe
it will be Diamond Pickaxe#(code)
this rule also applies to votekeys

3 if you cant see a sign dont click on it

4: beforr buying everything make sure you arent clicking nearby hidden signs

iiPresTige

Jul 29, 2017
UGLY FISH
UGLYFISH.com
W-w-wait!? you guys have been scammed? i have been playing Centrix for so long and I never got scammed I mean i did got scammed but it was just a little money and it wasent a scam it was just weird

Scamming Tips:

How To SURVIVE SCAMMING

1: constantly be annoying so the scammer gets tired of you and gives up ( works on low scammers )

2: if it is a enchanted item such as pickaxe in chestshop it wont say somthing like Diamond Pickaxe
it will be Diamond Pickaxe#(code)
this rule also applies to votekeys

3 if you cant see a sign dont click on it

4: beforr buying everything make sure you arent clicking nearby hidden signs

____

u know nothin 'bout prizon lol
The scam is allowed there if u dont know :C
and what da heck are u saying ? you think that the way we scam ? chest shop , money , enchanted item , etc ? no no no

we are more better then that , we only got for big hits :C such as 50+ Million

Rare stuff , flint and steel ( before the prison missed up )

Legendary armors , dominc , gladitor ,

Vote keys , ( was ez to scam cuz of the old vote system :C )

daxes , etc

we dont scam thoes stuff u sayed lol , if u do , that's mean u are still a newbie in the scam world :D
There's even a Machines for scam ! with redstone , etc

#Scam4Life

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
ok now remove that dislike xd

yakir

Jul 17, 2017
i got scammed on rank at the old prison i offered 20bils for titan rank upgrade and after my acc got hacked by one of the friend's scammer then he griefed my plot and both didnt get banned and i had proof and the staff members said "not enough proof"

ProdigyHD

Jul 17, 2017
i got scammed on rank at the old prison i offered 20bils for titan rank upgrade and after my acc got hacked by one of the friend's scammer then he griefed my plot and both didnt get banned and i had proof and the staff members said "not enough proof"
for real?