1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kawithomas, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Kawithomas

Kawithomas Member

Hello CentrixPvP,

As all of you might know, I have been working the hell out of myself on the website. And I want to thank all the devs and staff members that helped me with that!

But guys, now the forums are done, It is your place to talk to players and play on the server. So do what you want on this server, Imagine you are the creator of this website, do what you would put on the forums that is fun, useful, and that people will stay longer.

So I need suggestions for the forums, if you have some dont wait to post it! And your suggestions might will be used.

@Zaidex and me will be watching this forum and we will review every suggestion.

Cheers,

Thomas / Admin / Website Manager

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. xLambo

xLambo | Head-Lamborghini |

I would like a Home page, where we have all news and information, a place on the side to go to our youtube, one to go to forums.. New people that joined and make it easy to navagate around and find everything, also making ban appeals and ban reports VERY EASY TO FIND! Many people have problems witht that :D
    But, WE NEED PLAYER RANKS, so if you are a donator you have that rank on forums, yes it is a lot of work to start, but it will improve the forums a lot.
    E.G. xLambo - Legendary, or
    Rawoon - Vanguard, like staff tags :D
    But really GREAT WORK KAWI, You did a GREAT JOB!
    and to fix it fast and get a fully functional website in less than a week is LEGENDARY
    Luv ur work mate :) keep going

#2 xLambo, Jul 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Arijanit

Arijanit Member

4. Ignas2

Ignas2 Bear grills

5. babyman199

babyman199 Member

Aka a splash page

6. xLambo

Ya

7. Arijanit

Arijanit Member

How'd you guess lmao

8. Ignas2

Ignas2 Bear grills

i used my intelligence xD

9. Arijanit

Arijanit Member

I got banned because bouwer1000 is ignorant af

10. xLambo

Guys, this is a place to post FORUM SUGGESTIONS not a local chat place xd
    Try keep this on topic thanks
    -Head Lambo

11. RoboBoy

RoboBoy New Member

hmm we def need rank tags. :)

12. Mody

Mody New Member

Remove ads :/

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. PeachH

PeachH Member

My only and one first and last suggestion is:
    Great job man I don't know anything or how to improve this the only thing is maybe to add the ingame rank thing here

14. Kawithomas

Kawithomas Member

The site is living with these ads if we remove it we cant pay our website :/.

15. PeachH

PeachH Member

In my opinion the ads aren't bad even in the phone version they so take some space but you can still navigate

16. Kawithomas

Kawithomas Member

That is nice to hear. We are trying to set the ads that is not annoying.

17. Techo2

Techo2 Co-Head-KitPvP

Good work Ty Kawi and Devs For working Your Ass Off and make the Forums Again Cheers

18. intricatesymbol

intricatesymbol New Member

Most of my suggestions are those which have probably been stated by me in the past or stated by others:

1. Get all game modes in the main forum page. This one is self-explanatory.
    2. Tell people of the perquisites of the ranks they want. For example, I noticed two people wanted to gain YouTube rank, however the two mods that reviewed had two very different answers and views on said perquisites. Make the prerequisites universal for each application, or dedicate only one of your staff to this specific job.
    3. Get some authors to write about something: Click home and then there is a link to the left of activities which state authors, what does this do? If this has nothing to do with non-staff, why show it so blatantly to everyone? At the least take off the link, and repurpose it for someplace else which needs more attention. Further, those who work on website can repurpose the entire page for something else entirely.
    4. As ridiculous as it sounds, you may need to explain the new voting system is a bit more. I mean that only a minority of people on the server actually use the forums. Explain how the new system works using CMS or whatever you are using to spread info. Though, I think this issue is something that will probably go away within a few weeks.
    5. Creative Suggestions:
    A. Allow people to customize their own plot a bit more. For example, give us the ability to set the time.
    B. Give us a reason to vote on creative. Like seriously, if you claim a votekey on creative, you get nothing.
    B (Part 2): @GameHuntress If temp w/e is going to be one of the prizes for voting, ensure that donators who have w/e forever,
    can get other prizes.
    6. Cursing: I know cursing in English is blocked by anticheat for the most part, however there are a lot of different languages... Im not asking you guys to block curses in every language, just the ones that are commonly used on the server. (I was called a female dog in Spanish for camping in skywars. xD)
    7. Cheating in Skywars is rampant: You guys in the staff may want to go the gamemode at 7AM PDT. At one point, I saw anticheat state that 5 players were possibly cheating within a span of under a minute. Further, I've lost the number of times when someone wasn't affected by knockback 5.
    7 (Part B). If you guys want a higher chance at catching said cheaters on skywars, allow staff to go incognito. (Allow them to pass of as a guest.)
    8. Allow the creator of a thread to delete a thread for whatever reason. I just realized today that I can't delete a thread that I created.
    9. Watch Threads List: Change the format into one that is similar to Gmail or Yahoo Mail or any other mailing website.
    10. Allow users to delete a conversation: I created one with @Kawithomas to find out its flaws: This is the most glaring issue.
    11. Become a bit more organized: Let me elaborate here- When a server is going to be reset in the future, there is never any given dates. This issue can be traced back to the prison reset that occurred sometime last year (I think [time goes by way too quickly]). People stated that the prison was going to be reset soon, however this event did not occur until a few months had passed. Even when staff was set on taking down prison, the prison server did not come back online for a while.

I understand that the website is still somewhat new, and most of these issues will hopefully be fixed with the passage of time.
    Further, I understand that it may be an issue on my part if these features have already been implemented. In which case:
    (x+1): Make these features more accessible.

PS: Sorry for all the boldings, and making this like a Quoran answer.
    To those making the website, you guys have done a phenominal job so far; however, you guys do have a bit of a path to go before it's complete.
    To those reading this to the very end gg on reading my long list of criticisms of the website.

#18 intricatesymbol, Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  19. GameHuntress

GameHuntress ○ Creative Head ○
    Staff Member Admin

@intricatesymbol
    I thank you for the suggestions!
    A. Its being worked on and is on my list.'
    B.Also being worked on and
    B.(part 2) There is going to be a lot of things being added, hopefully this helps level out things that i have planned

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  20. intricatesymbol

intricatesymbol New Member

@TheBoss1215
    First of all, wrong thread.
    Second, just look through your inventory, you'll find it there.