CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Xoxard

Oct 7, 2017
~Can you adding annhilation and hide&seek??
~Who agree me !!
~ I like annihilation

~ and add plugin anti cheat
~ I hate hackers

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
~Who agree me !!
~ I like annihilation

~ I hate hackers
I agree with Annihilation, JazzBro(Ex-Dev) worked on it and he was one step before released it but the plans stoped. For Hide and Seek is one very good Minigame is rarely to see cracked server with this game. But Centrix will release soon one new Minigame just wait to see

Hij310

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Jul 15, 2017
~Who agree me !!
~ I like annihilation

~ I hate hackers
I agree with Annihilation, JazzBro(Ex-Dev) worked on it and he was one step before released it but the plans stoped. For Hide and Seek is one very good Minigame is rarely to see cracked server with this game. But Centrix will release soon one new Minigame just wait to see
May I ask you something?
Quadra has been taken away from eggwars because no one plays on it.
How do you expect to have enough people in a team for annhilation?

CaravanMC

Jul 17, 2017
Somewhere in the world
May I ask you something?
Quadra has been taken away from eggwars because no one plays on it.
How do you expect to have enough people in a team for annhilation?
Quadra is Quadra . Some people like to play anhilattion instead of eggwars. At first it may take time to fill up a game but when it become more popular and well known It will just take a few mins . There is not so many good anhilattion server. Just a few as I know . If Centrix able to become a "good" anhilattion server It probably able to fill up in a few min. :)

Hij310

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Quadra is Quadra . Some people like to play anhilattion instead of eggwars. At first it may take time to fill up a game but when it become more popular and well known It will just take a few mins . There is not so many good anhilattion server. Just a few as I know . If Centrix able to become a "good" anhilattion server It probably able to fill up in a few min. :)
Is that also for bedwars 4v4v4v4 7 players :(
You have to understand when we see such things that we are going to adjust those questions

Hij310

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Jul 15, 2017
How many people should be in the teams before the game can start according to you?

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
How many people should be in the teams before the game can start according to you?
I know Annihilation is a big gamemode and nit Mini game but is rarely to see this game in different servers. The players like on game like the Annihilation and will come. The start is difficult and the Centrix can't have 200 players there with the first time but after you will see rise. For the teams one normal number is 5-10 players. Try for it :D

CBTHEBEAST

Oct 9, 2017
I will bring it to the attention of the rest of the owners.
It needs at the least 16 players to start. 4 on a team. 120 max players max. 30 per team

CBTHEBEAST

Oct 9, 2017
Nov 5, 2017
I
I will bring it to the attention of the rest of the owners.
I actually think this would be a good idea cause if ur talking bout the player count on peak we exeed 1000 and other times its always above 150. So not a bad idea.

CBTHEBEAST

Oct 9, 2017
I

I actually think this would be a good idea cause if ur talking bout the player count on peak we exeed 1000 and other times its always above 150. So not a bad idea.
Not quite what he meant. Even if we exceed 1k on peak. Peak doesn't last that long. On an average I doubt players play half an hour straight. One match lasts at the least half an hour and can last up to an hour or even two.
Its a very competitive game and without the right audience it simply won't thrive

Nov 5, 2017
Not quite what he meant. Even if we exceed 1k on peak. Peak doesn't last that long. On an average I doubt players play half an hour straight. One match lasts at the least half an hour and can last up to an hour or even two.
Its a very competitive game and without the right audience it simply won't thrive
That is true but..... I mean its worth a try. Look at muder now. sometimes gose to 150-200

CBTHEBEAST

Oct 9, 2017
That is true but..... I mean its worth a try. Look at muder now. sometimes gose to 150-200
Not worth the try. Putting in hundreds of ours to code and then even more to debug is not worth getting a few players over nor is it worth taking a chance
It's better to improve on what we already have