CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

shado3

Jan 4, 2018
I do not know why but for some reason whenever i vote my vote does not go into the vote party on skyblock, i swear i seriously voted and my vote is not going to vote party, i dont know if this is a glitch or bug on vote system, if anybody is a professional with the vote pease answer this thread thank you for your coloporation.

hurt

Jul 17, 2017
United States
www.youtube.com
I do not know why but for some reason whenever i vote my vote does not go into the vote party on skyblock, i swear i seriously voted and my vote is not going to vote party, i dont know if this is a glitch or bug on vote system, if anybody is a professional with the vote pease answer this thread thank you for your coloporation.
Halp! I unble cennot vote cenrixpp!! bug in sysem! Proefectional of vot plugen rely tread tanks copaoertion.

Unknown007

May 11, 2018
I r
I remember a staff told me that only the votes for premium account will be counted.

Unknown007

May 11, 2018
DUDE YOU WERE RIGHT I PAID THE MOD AND HE NEVER GAVE ME ANYTHING HE THREATENED TO BAN ME IF I DID ANYTHING THAT WOULD GET HIM DEMOTED OMFG MAN I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED
Report him to dieter and get him demote,I don't like Mod like this.And why you pay him...... I just know that Staffs are not allowed to scam players.So get him demote and tell dieter to unban you if the mod ban you

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea
Report him to dieter and get him demote,I don't like Mod like this.And why you pay him...... I just know that Staffs are not allowed to scam players.So get him demote and tell dieter to unban you if the mod ban you
IT IT WAS ME, IM SORRY I WAS THE ONE WHO SCAMMED HIM I REGRET IT. I JUST WANTED MONEY TO BUY V BUCKS PLEASE DONT BAN :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(