CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Javaplayer2004

Jul 17, 2017
Hey Everyone its Java here well as you can see by the title this is goodbye I'm quitting centrix for a lot of reasons some problems and some because of my life and i just wanna say good bye to all of my friends i met here i had a really good 3 years with all of you guys i don't know if mi might come back or not i just wanna say goodbye to my friends all the donators and some staff members and i would like to give a special bye to @Kawithomas because he helped me get staff even though it was impossible to me and he now gave me the boost of applying on other servers if like wanna talk to me or chat with me i use Discord TheRipper360HD#4140 is my username and thanks for @kranendonk for giving me a chance to come back centrix when i was banned Ill miss you all my friend @Sywo <3 and Good luck to all the new members and staff members too on centrix This is good bye from Me to Centrix Pce y'all <3 Good bye to all these staff members sorry if i tagged u twice or if i didn't tag everyone
@Kll_ @GameHuntress @Marqinho @Kawithomas @Techo2 @Ignas2 @bouwer1000 @WhattaTreeat @GrindingSavage @ludozz Thank you all for making my time on centrix special and unforgettable

Aug 3, 2017
My House
cya bro i will miss u alot any way good luck

ProdigyHD

Jul 17, 2017
cya

xMarkie7

Aug 14, 2017
Beep Beep Beep!! java i will miss you!! :D hope to see you again soon, See you!! have a nice day!, Peace :)
-Mark_s here xd

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
All go and come. Many players leave forever from CentrixPVP or Come back after from some years. I don't never forgot you. I wish for you the best. Bye Java

mozi001

Jul 17, 2017
@Javaplayer2004 u were one of my best friend on centrix its really sad that ur quitting cuz i was gonna get unbanned few days later i was happy to see u good luck with all ur stuff hope you come back soon cya