CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mastertotoy

Aug 1, 2017
CAN SOMEONE JUST FKING ADD KITPVP STAFF LEADER BECAUSE HACKERS ALWAYS HACKS IN KITPVP OR IF YOU GUYS CAN'T DO IT YOU GUYS SHOULD MAKE A BETTER ANTI CHEAT LIKE IN MINEPLEX OR ANY OTHER FAMOUS SERVERS, HOW WILL THIS SERVER BE FAMOUS IF PPL LIKE HACKERS HACKS IN YOUR SERVER!!!!!!!!!!! THIS MAKES ME MAD SO MUCH I LOST FKING GOD AXE IN KITPVP AND GOD BOW WITH FKING 3 PROT3UNB3 THR BECAUSE OF FKING HACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaravanMC

Jul 17, 2017
Somewhere in the world
CAN SOMEONE JUST FKING ADD KITPVP STAFF LEADER BECAUSE HACKERS ALWAYS HACKS IN KITPVP OR IF YOU GUYS CAN'T DO IT YOU GUYS SHOULD MAKE A BETTER ANTI CHEAT LIKE IN MINEPLEX OR ANY OTHER FAMOUS SERVERS, HOW WILL THIS SERVER BE FAMOUS IF PPL LIKE HACKERS HACKS IN YOUR SERVER!!!!!!!!!!! THIS MAKES ME MAD SO MUCH I LOST FKING GOD AXE IN KITPVP AND GOD BOW WITH FKING 3 PROT3UNB3 THR BECAUSE OF FKING HACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why head? Better an anticheat because staff can't always online even head lol

ludozz

Server-Manager
Staff member
Admin
and it seems like you don't read the news posts, I should check it out and you'll know we are bussy with an anti-cheat. You can help us with the anticheat by playing bedwars

HSperer

Jan 8, 2018
Yes, that's true, 2/3 of the players of eggwars are hackers, I don't play Kitpvp a lot, but I know that almost everyone uses killaura. A year ago I just recorded something like 20 hackers in 3 days and they banned them, but I'm not here to do a moderator's job, so I got tired and quit the server. My simblings still play it and they aways complain about those cheaters.
Here, one of my recordings:
He got banned.

Update: I played one game of eggwars now, I just saw 3 players and all of them were hackers. Jeez!

Last edited:

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Yes, that's true, 2/3 of the players of eggwars are hackers, I don't play Kitpvp a lot, but I know that almost everyone uses killaura. A year ago I just recorded something like 20 hackers in 3 days and they banned them, but I'm not here to do a moderator's job, so I got tired and quit the server. My simblings still play it and they aways complain about those cheaters.
Here, one of my recordings:
He got banned.

Update: I played one game of eggwars now, I just saw 3 players and all of them were hackers. Jeez!
Maybe you need to know is very easy one hacker to got ban for Hacking, he can use vpn for change the IP and to make new account and to join again. From the 50 hackers to they banned the 15 was the same persons. KitPVP will reset in this or the next week and will come one Huge update in the Anti-Cheat. For KitPVP-Heads we have many helpers to can work there, but they need to be MOD and if 2 from their want it, they can be Heads

Kawithomas

Network Owner
Staff member
Owner
Jul 14, 2017
First of all lower your voice. second of all there is no such thing of a perfect working anti-cheat it needs alot of time and effort in it. And We people the staff team has lives so yea.... we cant be on everytime. What you can do is help us by reporting them and if noones is on you can wait for it. And third of all next time you make a thread like this can result into a ban.

ravnnica

-Nicolas-
Jul 16, 2017
Belgium
First of all lower your voice. second of all there is no such thing of a perfect working anti-cheat it needs alot of time and effort in it. And We people the staff team has lives so yea.... we cant be on everytime. What you can do is help us by reporting them and if noones is on you can wait for it. And third of all next time you make a thread like this can result into a ban.
Ya back staff kawi?

creeperfish101

Helper
Helper
Nov 5, 2017
We are doing our best to handle with these situations. Something that you can do is record the player who is hacking, upload it to youtube and make a thread in the reports section or give the link to an online staff member on discord.

Thanks

kranendonk

Sr-Mod
Staff member
Jul 15, 2017
The Netherlands.
Status
Not open for further replies.