1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update Halloween!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Jooster11, Oct 7, 2017.

By Jooster11 on Oct 7, 2017 at 12:50 PM
  1. Jooster11

Jooster11 Network Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hello everyone,

Last week I've made a post about the new changes about Centrix etc.
    In this post I will give you more information about these changes and updates which are coming to Centrix.
    But first, Halloween has arrived on Centrix!

Halloween
    During the Halloween time we will run a 35% off Sale in our webstore (store.centrixpvp.eu)
    The lobbies have been changed aswell to the old-skool Halloween theme, look out for ghosts and thunder!
    You have still all the old permissions/abilities/kits when you donate for a rank, if you want a full list with perks of your rank, go then ingame to /warp donate. If you want more information about donating, PM me then please!

(The sale will end 1Nov)

CMS
    As you guys already knew is that CMS will be removed one by one from the network. We are replacing CMS with the following two plugins, Ccore and Luckyperms.
    We are going to use this plugin to improve the performance of the network and it's much easier to work with.
    About the ranks, permissions again, yes you keep them!

Free-build servers
    We are calling our skyblock, factions, creative, prison, kitpvp and survival servers free-build servers.
    These server will recieve some big updates aswell. Factions has been reset a few weeks ago. This server will recieve some updates aswell within 2 weeks. New Koth's (for different timezones) will be one of the new things which will contain the new factions update.
    SkyBlock and Creative will be reset this week. We are finishing the last things in these servers such as the shop and crates for the launch. Suggestions are still welcome
    Prison is for now 60% done. Prison needs to wait before the new system has been launched because we are working a lot with the ranks, the new system contains the update with ranks and those things.
    Survival will follow as the last one.

Website
    The website at the moment is not very nice in my eyes. That's the reason why I spoke with @Kawithomas about a new design and new options. We have currently contact with a website developer/designer who is going to do this. I don't have a specific release date for the new website, sorry.

Discord
    All the higher staff-members are often online on discord, and you are free to send them a message or to ask them for help.
    You can find the discord link on our main page of our website at the rigth side!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free then to send me a PM!

Cheers!
    - Centrix-Network Staff/Developers team

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Jooster11, Oct 7, 2017.