CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Hardcore Factions?

• Yes.

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • No.

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaterMelonGodz

Survival-Head
Jul 16, 2017
Hello Centrix community, today I'm going to suggest the addition of the GameMode HCF!

Hardcore Factions [HCF] Is a custom terrain world that you can build your base, worldborder is 5000x5000 or something like that, the gamemode mostly consists of PvP, raiding is disabled, you can only raid if you overclaim a faction, and if you die you will be DeathBanned for 1 hour!
[You will only be DeathBanned on HCF]

I think this would be a great addition to CentrixPvP!
But first i need to see the communitys response!

Leave your response on the poll!

ABASHBASH

Jul 16, 2017
Good idea tbh, but...hackers+HCF=No players, and if you get deathbanned cuz of a hacker, then many people will complain and they will leave the server...etc

Also this would need a lot of time to do, if build battle took months like 5 months+, I think HCF will take a year to code and build xD.

Not to be rude, but this server is Pay2Win, specially factions, so imagine HCF being Pay2Win on centrix, that would be a complete mess and that would be unfair for other players with no/low rank.

If you want to add HCF, there are many priorities that must be done before HCF, build battle, skywars, eggwars...etc

But if there is a good anti-cheat that bans hackers, I would love to see HCF coming to Centrix

WaterMelonGodz

Survival-Head
Jul 16, 2017
Good idea tbh, but...hackers+HCF=No players, and if you get deathbanned cuz of a hacker, then many people will complain and they will leave the server...etc

Also this would need a lot of time to do, if build battle took months like 5 months+, I think HCF will take a year to code and build xD.

Not to be rude, but this server is Pay2Win, specially factions, so imagine HCF being Pay2Win on centrix, that would be a complete mess and that would be unfair for other players with no/low rank.

If you want to add HCF, there are many priorities that must be done before HCF, build battle, skywars, eggwars...etc

But if there is a good anti-cheat that bans hackers, I would love to see HCF coming to Centrix
Everyone will have a fair advantage.
Its not going to be "Pay2Win"

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea
Well, I hope so...but it is mainly on the hackers.
I mean most new gamemodes anyways would have hackers either way, it shouldn't be the main reason not to release new gamemodes and it being a new server with no doubt staff will be active there for the first days. If it gets out of hand anyways we can just add in that anticheat on factions that kicks hackers.

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Excellent, new game but if only implemented

Last edited:

raulfigas20

Jul 16, 2017
Rua 25 de abril, Paivas
i agree with all except the deathban xd

i prefer lose half of his power, or like 1-5% of his Money transfered to the guy who kill him instead of deathban

Gladdid

Jul 15, 2017
Do we look like were gonna be like those other servers?
Yes, just look at factions and tell me if it's pay2win or not. There isn't any way to get p18 except for kits and with pvs you don't even need a base.

Also HCF for centrix isn't a really good idea because they need a good anticheat, active staff so they can refund players that get kick and killed and without an anticheat there will just be a ton of hackers phasing into bases which will ruin everyones experience.