CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

CaravanMC

Jul 17, 2017
Somewhere in the world
Well many player have suggested HCF to be added to centrix . But the idea have to be put away due to hacker that able to bypass ban etc .Im here today to suggest to make HCF in centrix but you have to pay to get access like (HCF Access for 2.50$) in buycraft or you have to donate atleast 1$ to hop in the server. Would be good to prevent hacker . I don't know if it possible but if it possible this can make the dream to have HCF in centrix to become true and having less hacker to no hacker.

- Caravan

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Well many player have suggested HCF to be added to centrix . But the idea have to be put away due to hacker that able to bypass ban etc .Im here today to suggest to make HCF in centrix but you have to pay to get access like (HCF Access for 2.50$) in buycraft or you have to donate atleast 1$ to hop in the server. Would be good to prevent hacker . I don't know if it possible but if it possible this can make the dream to have HCF in centrix to become true and having less hacker to no hacker.

- Caravan
This idea will make some problems with the Eula system. And Centrix still have problem with it

OLAwesome

Jul 30, 2017
I like HCF but rlly Pay2Play 2 much man wtf... rather have haxors ill tell ya ... you just stay near the base or something ...

It's like this on every HCF server there is no PAY2PLAY thing there tho..

just adjust with the hackers being there... its not much of a problem as they cant do as much damage as in Factions(Actual Factions)

Nov 5, 2017
This wont be fair for every player.