CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Jolly

Jan 6, 2018
So, firstly I voted and then got the vote keys, like normal. Then I used the vote keys and got 2 premium keys, after that I got 1 extremely key. I saved that for last because it's special. Anyway so after that I used it I surprisingly got a iron golem spawner! But then when I looked at the name it said what you see in the picture so I'm worried that it's not correct or something. Is it possible I get a new one or is it meant to be like this?
h t t p s : / / i m g u r . c o m / a / R j 5 T u

Take out the spaces and that's the proof.

Sywo

Jul 16, 2017
You sure you got it from crates? If you did can you tell me when you got it check your chat logs thanks.

Jolly

Jan 6, 2018
You sure you got it from crates? If you did can you tell me when you got it check your chat logs thanks.
By chat logs you mean chat log history? If you mean chat history thats impossible right now. I firstly uploaded another thread asking why i couldn't upload pics. And that was a while ago so all the chat history is gone. I know i posted the other thread around 20 mins aftr getting the spawner.

Sywo

Jul 16, 2017
By chat logs you mean chat log history? If you mean chat history thats impossible right now. I firstly uploaded another thread asking why i couldn't upload pics. And that was a while ago so all the chat history is gone. I know i posted the other thread around 20 mins aftr getting the spawner.
To find your chatlogs type %appdata% into your windows search bar then press enter. Double click on your “.minecraft” folder. Double click on your “logs” folder. Your logs should be there unless you delete it

Jolly

Jan 6, 2018
To find your chatlogs type %appdata% into your windows search bar then press enter. Double click on your “.minecraft” folder. Double click on your “logs” folder. Your logs should be there unless you delete it
Ok i've got it but what do you want me to get specifically from it?

Khiss

Nov 12, 2017
Please find where you received the spawner, your reward should have been stated in chat after opening the crate.

raulfigas20

Jul 16, 2017
Rua 25 de abril, Paivas
go check ur log and try to see if u got something saying than u got ig spawner in crate like
You won a Iron Golem Spawner
or something if no that means u didnt got the spawner

Jolly

Jan 6, 2018
I went through around 10 of my latest logs and found nothing on them? Is it possible that i got something else but it didn't change or something?

Sywo

Jul 16, 2017
I went through around 10 of my latest logs and found nothing on them? Is it possible that i got something else but it didn't change or something?
It is possible since you can't get that kind of spawner with lores in crate