CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stelica

Sep 2, 2018
I don't now who you can get helper on this server, and it's not my problem who easy you can get it but you have some big problems with some of the "Helpers" on this server. I was on kit pvp this day and was killed by 2 "Helpers" who used fly and killaura for some reason. And then they will be something like that "you are so noob,lel" . I don't have any problems about theyr centrixlaguage behaviour but I have a big problem about useing cheats. If you will log in with a hack account and go to the kitpwp server i will probably get perma ban, but if they use those cheats it's absolutly correct. Personaly I want to talk about this with someone it's over the "Helper" status and can handel them and this problem.

Aug 3, 2017
My House
I don't now who you can get helper on this server, and it's not my problem who easy you can get it but you have some big problems with some of the "Helpers" on this server. I was on kit pvp this day and was killed by 2 "Helpers" who used fly and killaura for some reason. And then they will be something like that "you are so noob,lel" . I don't have any problems about theyr centrixlaguage behaviour but I have a big problem about useing cheats. If you will log in with a hack account and go to the kitpwp server i will probably get perma ban, but if they use those cheats it's absolutly correct. Personaly I want to talk about this with someone it's over the "Helper" status and can handel them and this problem.
Report them here!
Thanks,
James (XxSoulCreeperxX)

Status
Not open for further replies.