CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

OLE310

Sep 11, 2017
The server has its problems, somewhat centrixlagy and stuff, but that dates back to like 2015 right, but now, in Skywars, it seems that in every game you play, there will be atleast one hacker.
Played 5 games today, 4 of them was about me getting killed by a hacker, like hitting me through blocks and stuff, cmon guys

The chatt says: oh mister dilidomaster1 might be using wallhacks, then ban mister dilido, because HE is using hacks.....

Yes i m triggERED plz be sorry for me bad english oky thanks fix hacker problem now oki thnaks

hurt

Jul 17, 2017
United States
www.youtube.com
Cheating issues have become a problem for a long time now, and lots if not all servers always will have at least one hacker.

Nobody likes a disadvantage, and playing on a small server such as Centrix doesn't help that at all. If you play on Centrix for the pvp, you shouldn't. I only played on Centrix because I liked grinding money on the peaceful servers like Skyblock and even factions (except the pvp part).

In short words, if you want to pvp- don't play on centrix. (Unless you find that fun)
If you do plan to stay on Centrix and dislike the cheaters, just play the skyblock or whatever.

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Cheating issues have become a problem for a long time now, and lots if not all servers always will have at least one hacker.

Nobody likes a disadvantage, and playing on a small server such as Centrix doesn't help that at all. If you play on Centrix for the pvp, you shouldn't. I only played on Centrix because I liked grinding money on the peaceful servers like Skyblock and even factions (except the pvp part).

In short words, if you want to pvp- don't play on centrix. (Unless you find that fun)
If you do plan to stay on Centrix and dislike the cheaters, just play the skyblock or whatever.
I agree with that CentrixPVP-Network it can contain the PvP but isn't the good place for pvp, the safety of the players from hackers isn't better with the inadequate work of the staff in the PvP area, there are several problems. You ought to have know this because CentrixPVP-Network don't have anymore the best name in PvP servers. Staff names aren't called for favored reasons.

didjee2

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
We will not "talk" about this, we will take action :p.
We've been searching several anticheats, but they all seemed OR to kick no hackers OR to kick non hackers.

So that's why we've been trying alot of anticheats in the past months.

By now we've always stayed with NoCheatPlus, but this one is barely being updated and might be causing alot of centrixlag too.

We will test a new anticheat in some gamemodes to check whether you get kicked or not.
More information to come :).

didjee2

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017

I call a small server less then 50 people ...

Anyways, our staff executes over a hundred bans every day, of which almost all are hackers being banned.

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
We will test a new anticheat in some gamemodes to check whether you get kicked or not.
I think is time for that @didjee2. I hope see that in all games at CentrixPVP-Network. I remember one pragramm maybe called auto-ban and kitpvp had that in February 2017 for 1 day and banned with number from that day 100+ hackers. I want see that, no for players, but for the good server name because CentrixPVP name in that time is disparaged

Last edited:

ABASHBASH

Jul 16, 2017
We will not "talk" about this, we will take action :p.
We've been searching several anticheats, but they all seemed OR to kick no hackers OR to kick non hackers.

So that's why we've been trying alot of anticheats in the past months.

By now we've always stayed with NoCheatPlus, but this one is barely being updated and might be causing alot of centrixlag too.

Didjee2, you and your development team are amazing at what you do, I strongly suggest that you code your own anti-cheat, than bans the hacker, ik what you guys you will say, the anti-cheat isnt always right, and I agree with that, but with the amount of hackers we are getting, we will need a VERY good anti-cheat, that is custom coded, that bans hackers, and just saying a lot of anti-cheats makes mistakes I got banned on badlion and VeltPvP so yeah!