CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Matthijs

Jul 19, 2017
Dear players,

As you know I am banned for innapropiate building (unbanned on 9 nov or something).
I have been playing centrix for a very long time. The longest of all players here. By the time I was playing centrix i got better and better in pvp. I have been called out for hacks quite a lot and I always said I dont hack. but the players were right i was hacking. I am really sorry for hacking the whole time here guys. But imma be really nice to you guys to realese my hackclient to you guys so you guys can be as good as me:

Enjoy the client.

Staff dont take this serious :p

Greetings,

ReTweet

ProdigyHD

Jul 17, 2017
lol xD

raulfigas20

Jul 16, 2017
Rua 25 de abril, Paivas
You know we can see the thumbnail of the video you sent, right? So the joke will not work. I don't understand the title of this thread; Who or what should we retweet on Twitter exactly? What's the point of this thread?
Retweet was his in-game name if u dont know

the point of this is a joke

Matthijs

Jul 19, 2017
You know we can see the thumbnail of the video you sent, right? So the joke will not work. I don't understand the title of this thread; Who or what should we retweet on Twitter exactly? What's the point of this thread?
ReTweet is my ign boi and yes you can see the thumbnail sadly

ProdigyHD

Jul 17, 2017
Dear players,

As you know I am banned for innapropiate building (unbanned on 9 nov or something).
I have been playing centrix for a very long time. The longest of all players here. By the time I was playing centrix i got better and better in pvp. I have been called out for hacks quite a lot and I always said I dont hack. but the players were right i was hacking. I am really sorry for hacking the whole time here guys. But imma be really nice to you guys to realese my hackclient to you guys so you guys can be as good as me:

Enjoy the client.

Staff dont take this serious :p

Greetings,

ReTweet
made my day