CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

DemonPlayer

Mar 6, 2018
Whenever I click Link#1 for voting, It takes me to mcserverstatus.com for voting but I cannot view the Text box where I can type my name, The only thing I can do is check the captcha & click the Vote button, but I cannot type my name becuze the Text Box is nowhere to be seen. Plz Help! Is everyone experiencing this problem, or am I the only 1, If there is a Solution, plz tell, I would be thankful! TY!

This is what's appearing on my screen:

-Will always support the Centrix Staff!
Regards,

Attachments

didjee2

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
Their serverlist is inactive and will most likely be removed from our vote sites. Or it is at least broken for us.

DemonPlayer

Mar 6, 2018
Their serverlist is inactive and will most likely be removed from our vote sites. Or it is at least broken for us.
Ty for ur reply, but I guess there are some players, who can view the site properly, meaning that the can cast their vote on their name (Text Box is in view to them). Example: TapeFace, .. I'm just 60% sure that they do not have a problem in site#1. Idk! If i'm Wrong.

PeachH

Jul 17, 2017
Ty for ur reply, but I guess there are some players, who can view the site properly, meaning that the can cast their vote on their name (Text Box is in view to them). Example: TapeFace, .. I'm just 60% sure that they do not have a problem in site#1. Idk! If i'm Wrong.
I do not have a problem on site #1 too!
Maybe try a other browser since it didn't work for me untill I changed to a other browser